BASS CLUBS

Started by bones566143, December 20, 2017, 10:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bones566143

What Bass Clubs are in the area?

Ron Fogelson

There are a bunch of tournament options here

TCTC is active here on the site stands for Twin Cities Team Club. You can fish as a team or solo $30.00 tournament fees, fish local waters, fish for the most part 1st Sunday of the month except holiday weekends, big bass of the year pot and a end of year championship. Great guys easy rules well run weigh ins and only one meeting a year to adjust rules and ideas for the next year

There are Friday night tournaments on cypress/black Bayou in the summer and then the Thursday evening Cross Lake Tournaments one week it's Bayou OutDoor/Landers Dodge and the next week H&W holds one each have a championship at the end of the season.  Bayou also hosts a tournament circuit and so does H&W there are a lot of fruit jar events as well where anglers pick a lake and have a small tournament most all year long and there is the ABA and plenty of fundraiser or charity events as well

I'll let the others jump in to talk about their clubs  :-*

scroll down past the state boards to the club board section and click any of them,,,,,  to all are here but you can check out TCTC more if you would like or I can answer any questions you might have

Fogy

soonerbass

Bones,

I fish TCTC and it is a good friendly club with cheap entry fees. One unique thing we do at weigh in is anyone who places in the money had to share how they caught their fish and etc, this is to help us learn and become better anglers or maybe see where you went wrong on the water that day.  If your looking for the bigger money and best sticks around then fish HW or BOSS tourny trails .

Fishingfun86

Quote from: bones566143 on December 20, 2017, 10:18:05 PM
What Bass Clubs are in the area?

Some good information here.  I am the Director for ABA District 48 and will gladly talk to you about what we do.  Also, TCTC is my favorite team club in the area.  Plenty of options you just have to decide what you are looking for.
-There is a reason its called fishing and not Catching!
-"The art of being wise is knowing what to overlook"
-Current Sponsors: www.crossedindustries.com

Bubblegum

We have a new Club called The Men of Peace Bass Club.We are a faith based fishing club.We are looking for a few members.We will be having a meeting soon and if you are interested I will let you know when I get  more info.Until then feel free to call me @318-404-8555.                                                Thanks Don.     
And Jesus calling them to him said, suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not for such is the Kingdom of God.

Elwood

Give me a shout if you are interested in the Louisiana Hog Hunter Bass Club.  We fish once a moth, ALBC affiliated, vote on the next tournament (location and weekend) at the weigh-in and you have a choice of fishing Saturday or Sunday, which ever fits your schedule better.  Great club!!!!!
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S