Hey Lip!!

Started by Capt. BassinLou, September 24, 2017, 11:58:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Don't think I didn't see you hit another milestone.

:toot: 79000!! :toot:

Congratulations buddy, thank you for all the stuff you do here on UB.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Donald Garner

Lip,

Congrats on the 79000th posting  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Tks for all you do for us here at UltimateBass.  I appreciate the personal emails and little chats also.

You have a great day and congrats  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Captsteve

congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Lipripper

Thanks Lou and Donald and Steve I enjoy this place and chatting with all of y'all and the numbers keep on going by  ~sweat On to the next 1,000  maybe by Thanksgiving  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Sorry I missed it buddy but congrats!  ~c~  I am really waiting to see what happens to the number counter when you hit 100K.  :)  Should only take you about another few weeks.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

flowerjohn

Lip congratulations!!! Geez that is a big number man! Love you brother!

Message sent via the FC Network.

SteveTX

Well I missed this post too.  ~c~  Get some sleep geez you must have posted for a week on end.  lo

Mike Cork

Good gosh!!! Lip your numbers are unreal!!!

Thanks for all you do around here  ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

FloridaFishinFool

Congratulations Lip!

What does your 'total time logged in' counter say now???
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

Lipripper

Thanks everyone and FFF mine shows Total time logged in: 321 days, 6 hours and 14 minutes but that is only third highest Ron Fogelson has 583 days,  4 hours and 34 minutes and Mike Cork has 385 days,  12 hours and  46 minutes so I guess I must post more than them  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet