LMG reel display case

Started by LgMouthGambler, September 29, 2017, 07:17:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LgMouthGambler

Got to working on it a bit this morning before work after moving some boxes in the condo. Here are a few pics.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Princeton_Man

Nice!  ~c~

But where does your wife put her Hummel dolls and figurines?  ~roflmao
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

cport

lo If you ever get robbed, and the TV and computer are still there, but the case is empty, you'll know its one of us  ~shade
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Pacific NW Ron

Wow that's a nice selection and display.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

SFL BassHunter

I have to say that looks awesome! Those are some very nice reels you got in there. The case looks great.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

cortman

DinksAllDay

zippyduck

Very Nice!  Heck I can't even find room to store gear in my house without getting told it has to move.

Quote from: cport on September 29, 2017, 08:38:49 AM
lo If you ever get robbed, and the TV and computer are still there, but the case is empty, you'll know its one of us  ~shade

Well he's safe from me, they are all righties.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

TWBryan

Very nice! Did you make the case?
Enjoy yourself now,for you'll be a long time dead.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: TWBryan on September 29, 2017, 11:54:02 AM
Very nice! Did you make the case?
No. I was going to make one, but my Wife found this on Offer Up for $30. Soo...lol

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Looks great LMG and I know you have a good insurance policy on them.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

hubcap91

Looks good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

cojab

TTK has spoken.

Smallie_Stalker

Wow, that looks awesome Matt !!!  8)

Quote from: Lipripper on September 29, 2017, 12:23:53 PM
Looks great LMG and I know you have a good insurance policy on them.  ;D

He does. .45 caliber insurance.  lo Carries the policy with him wherever he goes.   ~shhh
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

SteveTX

Very nice.  ;D
Like walking into a high end tackle shop. Or a fishing museum.

lostboy45b

WOW thats a beautiful case and collection
Dobyns, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Daiwa, Lew's

LgMouthGambler

Tried a different configuration

<")))>{

FlatsNBay

I like the old school Bantams. Reminds me of the good old days!

flowerjohn

Looks real nice Matt but you are missing the Lew's shelf.

Message sent via the FC Network.

SteveTX

I have to ask whats the story on the spincast reel?

j102

Very nice! Nice collection!
I'll take the Conquest.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on September 29, 2017, 08:15:59 PM
I have to ask whats the story on the spincast reel?
Anniversary gift from the wife. She went to Texas, and her and her friend went to a flea market. The reel is the same coloration of our wedding, on St Patricks Day. Kind of a cool old reel. I like random stuff like that too. I have a salt water round reel from like the late 70s early 80s. When we went on our honeymoon in Maine and Boston, we went with her Grandparents to a flea market in Maine. We were out by the ocean area. There was this old round reel with a lighthouse design on the side plate. So I decided that was my souvenir from Maine sincee they are famous for their awesome lighthouses. Old Bantams were a "your gonna be a daddy" gift. One old Daiwa was given to me by her other Grandfather, Papa. Old black Shimano was given to me by one of my mechanics that found it cleaning out his shed. The rest, well...thats a whole nother story, and a whole lotta coin. Lol

<")))>{

LgMouthGambler

Im leaving Injun Joe to protect my stuff.

<")))>{

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 29, 2017, 11:18:23 PM
Im leaving Injun Joe to protect my stuff.
Hush you cant say stuff like that these days!!! What is wrong with you are you insane... 
Should find a Redskin ... oh shoot cant do NFL 

Teasing of course  lo