Previous topic - Next topic

Captsteve

very cool

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: flowerjohn on September 29, 2017, 07:14:48 PM
Looks real nice Matt but you are missing the Lew's shelf.

Message sent via the FC Network.

Im just waiting for Steve to come over from Texas and help me with it. What say you?  ~beer~
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Oldfart9999

Don't forget the PRO QUALIFIER shelf!!! lo ;)
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on September 30, 2017, 09:18:54 AM
Don't forget the PRO QUALIFIER shelf!!! lo ;)
Rodney

You know, not for nothing, but that is one reel that will go down in history for setting the $100 standard in the reel department.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

MarkusBett18

><(((º>        <º)))><

Oldfart9999

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 30, 2017, 09:23:30 AM
You know, not for nothing, but that is one reel that will go down in history for setting the $100 standard in the reel department.

I like them and they are affordable for me. When you're on a fixed income affordability is important. I'm curious as to how well the duraluminum gears work out, they feel smooth now, time will tell.
Rodney

cbburke

Just checking this out after being away for a while

That is great, I love the set up :) 
"The education of a man is never completed until he dies..."

SteveTX

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 30, 2017, 08:11:58 AM
Im just waiting for Steve to come over from Texas and help me with it. What say you?  ~beer~
Lew's don't go into museums or show cases. A Lew's should only be on display is in your hand or on the deck. They are work horses built to be used and abused.  ~bb

How did that sound?  lo

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: SteveTX on September 30, 2017, 08:27:43 PM
Lew's don't go into museums or show cases. A Lew's should only be on display is in your hand or on the deck. They are work horses built to be used and abused.  ~bb

How did that sound?  lo
Like a well scripted commercial. Lol

<")))>{

cport

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on September 30, 2017, 09:23:30 AM
I'm​ reel satisfied with mine. It's the model previous to the current one, got it after it was discontinued for only $50 new.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Added the 100DSV to the case in between the Citica and the other CU100D

<")))>{

Smallie_Stalker

I like how the fact that it's a mirrored case makes it look like you have twice as many reels in there.  ;D
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

basss

Holy Ess batman ... I've seen less reels at Bass Pro.
1995 Gheenoe Highsider
2018 12' Bote HD Paddleboard

LgMouthGambler

Took a trip to Walmart to get some travel supplies for this weekend. Ended up finding some LED bulbs for the display case. Makes it a bit brighter.

<")))>{

SteveTX

I guess if you arent winning trophies with them, putting the reels in there is about the next best thing.  ~roflmao

The lights look nice, well the whole case is very nice looking.

In the past I thought about refinishing a old gun display case to put my guns in. I think they look nice. But I argue with myself about how long before someone decided they wanted them bad enough to break in. So I have decided to not do a display case. They are for the most part in the gun safe.   

SFL BassHunter

Matt are you not able to get lighting into the center? It all looks reel nice but a little more lighting in the middle would make it pop!

Perhaps you can attach some LED strip somewhere in there or something. ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Oldfart9999

Matt, you need a bigger case!!!
Rodney

j102

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 24, 2017, 08:26:38 PM
Took a trip to Walmart to get some travel supplies for this weekend. Ended up finding some LED bulbs for the display case. Makes it a bit brighter.

<")))>{

Little LMG is savoring his collection.

cport

Man he's getting big! That boy eating snakehead soup?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: rickdelprado on October 25, 2017, 05:44:30 AM
Matt are you not able to get lighting into the center? It all looks reel nice but a little more lighting in the middle would make it pop!

Perhaps you can attach some LED strip somewhere in there or something. ????

Already in the works my man.  ;)

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Down4ttown

Do you need someone to fish those reels? Hate to see them collecting all that dust.

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Down4ttown on October 30, 2017, 08:51:11 AM
Do you need someone to fish those reels? Hate to see them collecting all that dust.

No dust. I clean them.  ;D