Rangerman In The Money

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 08, 2017, 02:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

Boots Beasley and his partner Ben Parker finished 3rd place in the Doris Parsons benefit event on Lake Norman.  Boots also got Big Fish.  Congratulations to both

Lipripper

Congratulation Boots and Ben  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Captsteve

congratulations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

rb-nc

Rangerman

Well Ben got the Big Fish on a Whooper Flopper, but I did have 3 or the 5 weighted in lo Like I said LKN is starting to pop. Fish schooling but small.  Have a Tackle Town spoon or so tied on  ;D sa 1/4 oz for throwing to the schools, no more than 8 lb, limber dick spinning rod, drop and jerk, or slow swim. Then a 1/2 oz spoon on 10 lb or less for dropping when the lines show the the bass, not bait dust ball's but lines. Just drop and hook. Problem is white perch, and hybrids are in school, but fun to catch. Look for bait fish on top got to get a bait in the school when the bass bussing them.  Our better fish fish came crack of safe light on the LeHew inline buzzer with a Buzz Bait Black Pad Daddy, rest school fish and the 4lb 10 oz came on a Whooper Flopper lo a bitch to but does the deal for big fish. ;D  Sure nuff guy's LKN is coming in to the best time of the year. Water still not cool enough for the big numbers bite, but its coming. Y'all get ready it's coming. Y'all come we need your money.   ~sun The swim bait on 1/4 and + heads working on light line to schools but in most case's small fish, got to under the school for the keeper fish with spoon or rattle bait. It was over cast and rainy all day so the Buzzer, Plopper worked good in cover. Numbers in schools but fun and no help
;D

sparetime

Where can we find the full results? I wanted to be there, but work calls

Rangerman

Well best I can remember is Shane LeHew 1st with 13 + and Co, Shane Lineburger and Co 13 even, Ben and 3rd with 12lb 10 oz and our big fish was 4lb 4 oz. Top water good all day due to overcast and rain.