Dobyns Gear Giveaway 15 Oct 17

Started by Mike Cork, October 10, 2017, 04:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Cork

Dobyns Rods

Dobyns Rods is giving away a Shirt and Hat to a lucky winner.  :-*

To enter the drawing email me the correct answer to the question below at

You must put "Dobyns" in the subject line and your "screen name" in the text to qualify!

Question:
According to the Dobyns Rods October Newsletter, Larry Nixon had hand surgery on which hand?

Hint: if you didn't get the newsletter you might find it on google. But future giveaways will be more newsletter orientated so get signed up.

I will assign emails a number as I get them and will use a random number generator to pick a winner for us.

You have until Sunday at midnight (15 Oct 2017) to get your answer in. Good Luck.

I will draw the winners on the Monday or Tuesday following the Sunday closing date. I never know when I'll feel well enough to go fishing so... I've left myself two days to pick the winners ~shade

Please give the site sponsors first shot at your fishing dollars when it's time to buy. They have great products and will save you money. We just ask that you look to them first.

Monster Fishing Tackle
Dobyns Rods
Bass Angler Magazine
NuTech Lures
Doc Irv
Mister Twister

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Done!!!

Thanks Mike and Dobyns Rods.  ~c~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

SteveTX

lostboy45b

Dobyns, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Daiwa, Lew's

bravo619

2x thx

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

twocold

fishballer06

3rd place 2019 iBass - Cool Casters
2nd place 2019 iBass - Team Tournament

cport

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

bravo619

In

-- "Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you: 1. Jesus Christ 2. The American G. I. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

bobsquatch13

In, thanks to Ultimate Bass and Dobyns - always glad for a chance at anything Dobyns!

Paul G

Mike Cork

As always there is a tremendous amount of entries for the Dobyns Gear. Just let a Dobyns Rods, the hats, hoodies, and Tshirts are top of the line. So if you didn't win one don't hesitate to visit the sites store and pick up some gear.

Our winner is

Dmccoyks

Congratulation :toot: Please send me your shirt size and mailing address so we can get them sent to you. They will come straight from Dobyns so we have to relay the info and it takes a couple days.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

SteveTX

zippyduck

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 17, 2017, 06:57:00 PM
As always there is a tremendous amount of entries for the Dobyns Gear. Just let a Dobyns Rods, the hats, hoodies, and Tshirts are top of the line. So if you didn't win one don't hesitate to visit the sites store and pick up some gear.

Our winner is

Dmccoyks

Congratulation :toot: Please send me your shirt size and mailing address so we can get them sent to you. They will come straight from Dobyns so we have to relay the info and it takes a couple days.

Congrats Dmccoyks!!

And The wife has started the winter fund of which first on the list is 3 Dobyns rods, a weigh bag, a shirt, and a hat. Gotta start working the second job in two weeks then the fund will grow.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

lostboy45b

Dobyns, Megabass, Lucky Craft, Daiwa, Lew's