Lost Pit Bull Braid Cutters

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 17, 2017, 09:11:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

I have no idea where or when but they are gone.  Hopefully they will turn up but it does not look promising.  Used them at Santee last Thursday and don't remember where I put them.  I had them on a belt reel and was in another boat.  I thought they were in the console of the truck but nope.  Checked all the luggage, not there, checked my personal effects box not there.  Checked my boat, not there.  Blamed my wife for the loss and trust me when I say that did not go well.  I was reminded that the uterus is not a tracking device.  Shame on me but I was in a panic.

So, The only thing I can do is buy some more.  Contacted Monster today and two more pairs are on the way.  With a little luck the lost ones will show up and if not I am covered for Guntersville next week.  New units will arrive here on Friday.

~goof

DocIrv

What do you mean a uterus is not a tracking device?  ~b~
UB members get a 20% discount. Use the coupon code UB20 during check out. If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
*But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I ret

zippyduck

Bud keep doing what you are doing it leads to great reads. ~roflmao
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

SteveTX

Quote from: zippyduck on October 17, 2017, 11:03:22 PM
No kidding  lo
We are going to read about Bud one day in the news.  Its gonna read something like   ~roflmao

LgMouthGambler

I beg to differ on the uterus thing. Down here, they use them to locate rich men. Lol

<")))>{
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cport

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 18, 2017, 04:09:03 AM
I beg to differ on the uterus thing. Down here, they use them to locate rich men. Lol

<")))>{

~roflmao ~roflmao I was thinking that, but didn't dare write it  ~roflmao ~roflmao
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Mike Cork

~roflmao You guys are always there when I need a good laugh, thank you!!!

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: zippyduck on October 17, 2017, 11:03:22 PM
~roflmao ~roflmao You got that right zippy

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

topdsm0138

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 18, 2017, 04:09:03 AM

<")))>{
Or a mans happiness. Once they find that, they seek to destroy or control it.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

"I'm a simple man, with simple pleasures." -Trevor Belmont

Oldfart9999

You do like to live dangerously Bud!! Hope you find the suckers!! I think the monkey stole them!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Captsteve

Keep looking

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

MotherNature

OMG I can't stop laughing! Y'all ate something else!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mother Nature is always watching
Are you having trouble on the forum?
Call  (318) 347-7380  (CST 9-5)
Or
Email 

.·´¯`·.><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>

Bud Kennedy

New Pit Bull Cutters arrived this afternoon at Myrtle Beach Post Office.  Will be delivered tomorrow.  Thank you Monster, I really needed these for next week.  I had to use my old stand by cutters yesterday and that was cruel and unusual punishment to not have my Pit Bulls