Wife Makes Good Yard Sale Purchase

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 21, 2017, 02:36:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Kennedy

The Mrs. went to a yard sale in the neighborhood this morning and bought a Cabbalas rod rack for the garage.  We don't leave rods in the boat overnight so at night I just put them in the garage until the next day then put them back in the boat for our trip to the river.  She did not want her rods leaning up against the wall so when she saw this rack that was new in box she bought it for $8.  Turns out to be a good buy and will get the job done for sure.  Good for her.  Now we have space for more rods.

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Pacific NW Ron

Sounds like a good practical buy.  What rods are you going to get to fill that rack?
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

Judging from the title I thought maybe you were considering either selling your wife at a yard sale and were trying to get some positive PR out there first, or that you had maybe purchased a second wife for yourself at a yard sale, although I don't know why any man who has one wife already would put himself through the torture of having a second one to deal with. I personally don't know how them Mormons do it!   ;)  ~shade lo

Seriously though that is a good find.  ~c~
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Captsteve

Great excuse for more rods

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Oldfart9999

Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

zippyduck

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on October 21, 2017, 07:28:21 PM
Good deal Bud!!!
Rodney
That is going to be an expensive buy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Canesfan

It would have been better if she bought a 12 rod rack and you only had 8 rods. Then you could easily justify buying 4 more rods, 2 Dobyns and 2 LSCR's.

Bud Kennedy

She bought a 20 rod rack and I already have a 20 rod rack in my office so we have plenty of room for expansion.   

~roflmao