Reports From the 2017 Guntersville Rally

Started by Bud Kennedy, October 23, 2017, 09:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down4ttown

Bud Kennedy

Lee Smith

Glad everybody got home safe! I'm going to settle up with Connie Wednesday, of you haven't please send me a PayPal and thanks to the ones that have already.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Lipripper

I haven't seen anything from John yet to let us know he got home OK.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on October 30, 2017, 05:19:13 PM
I haven't seen anything from John yet to let us know he got home OK.
He's home. Rocks home.

<")))>{

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Thanks for the update LMG. I would send him a PM but his PM box don't like me. lo lo

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Lipripper on October 30, 2017, 05:21:48 PM
Thanks for the update LMG. I would send him a PM but his PM box don't like me. lo lo

His PM box hasn't worked for like 2 years  lo
BeerMe

merc1997

looks like you guys should have cam back to table rock.  we kind of put a whooping on the.  my long time buddy mike sowders is doing the honor of displaying a few of what we caught today.

bo

On Heaven's Lake

cojab

Quote from: merc1997 on October 30, 2017, 07:58:50 PM
looks like you guys should have cam back to table rock.  we kind of put a whooping on the.  my long time buddy mike sowders is doing the honor of displaying a few of what we caught today.

bo

:-* :-* :-*
TTK has spoken.

Oldfart9999

Is there a video of a reel maintenance seminar?
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

coldfront

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 28, 2017, 08:56:16 PM
Empty bottles. ..

<")))>{

wonder if I should recognize that Knob Creek bottle?  Any chance Jake dropped it off?

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: coldfront on October 31, 2017, 07:56:51 AM
wonder if I should recognize that Knob Creek bottle?  Any chance Jake dropped it off?

We stopped at an ABC on the way from Tackle Trap heading to the cabins.  lo We needed necessities.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: caddyjoe77 on October 30, 2017, 06:22:19 PM
His PM box hasn't worked for like 2 years  lo
Tell me about it.  lo lo I've benn sending him emails when I wanted to talk to him. Cheaper than a phone call  lo lo

Nice fish Bo ~c~ ~c~

Mike Cork

Good Food, good conversation, and fishing (catching was tough but we all like fishing).

I promise Laurie and I will do everything in our power to make next year. Two years running life has thrown us a major curve ball ~b~

It's obvious you all have a fantastic time and we can't wait to meet everyone and shake hands.

Thank you for sharing the stories and photos and for the only drunk call we got. I was feeling left out but then was privileged to get the first one, didn't think about how long the drunk call list is  ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Mike Cork on October 31, 2017, 11:49:33 AM
Good Food, good conversation, and fishing (catching was tough but we all like fishing).

I promise Laurie and I will do everything in our power to make next year. Two years running life has thrown us a major curve ball ~b~

It's obvious you all have a fantastic time and we can't wait to meet everyone and shake hands.

Thank you for sharing the stories and photos and for the only drunk call we got. I was feeling left out but then was privileged to get the first one, didn't think about how long the drunk call list is  ~roflmao

Lets just say there was quite the binge of them. We were in fact quite hammered at that point.  lo

Lipripper

Now that everyone is home and the rally is over I can put my phone back in service.  lo lo

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: Lipripper on October 31, 2017, 01:44:23 PM
Now that everyone is home and the rally is over I can put my phone back in service.  lo lo

LOL!!! Thats too funny.  lo
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire