Welcome to UB, addiction is our specialty  ~c~

Quote from: zSTLj on October 24, 2017, 05:25:09 AM
I can't figure out these pictures for best catchs. Just 3 hours

Are you trying to load one?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

zSTLj

Ya the size is too big usually but I just think these my fish are too big, I also have photobucket, just wasnt rushing it.

Mike Cork

If you use the image tag and a link from photobucket there is no sizing issues. We do put a max on actual attachments for security reasons.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

zSTLj

Haha yes I was. Being sarcastic.. I have shutterfly not photo

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

zSTLj

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on October 24, 2017, 08:20:43 AM
Welcome!

ThAnks, I'm going eat and shows real quick mind will u show u some pond fish I've got the past 2 moths

Lipripper

Wow would you look at that 21 post and you just joined.  ~c~ ~c~ and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you and I see you already made yourself right at  :)hsh:  ;D Will be looking for them reports with some of them  ;PHO) from your fishing adventures and I don't know about shutterfly cause I use to use photobucket for my storage and downsizing pictures before they started that 3rd party hosting Where do you fish at and what's your go to bait? Hope to see you back again soon.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

zSTLj

Thanks and ya I gotta figure out the pictures but Im young and usually fish ponds. Il google earth and find random  places . I've done well for 2 and 3 acre ponds the past two months. I do have pics but it differs everydY with those finicky pond fish. I'm usually tip toeing around in all dark clothes either pitching jigs in hydrilla or throwing a booyah black and blue frog. Fishing these tough to cast and fish ponds has dramatically improved my pitching ability which I give a lot of credit to

Lipripper

Quote from: zSTLj on October 24, 2017, 11:01:19 AM
Thanks and ya I gotta figure out the pictures but Im young and usually fish ponds. Il google earth and find random  places . I've done well for 2 and 3 acre ponds the past two months. I do have pics but it differs everydY with those finicky pond fish. I'm usually tip toeing around in all dark clothes either pitching jigs in hydrilla or throwing a booyah black and blue frog. Fishing these tough to cast and fish ponds has dramatically improved my pitching ability which I give a lot of credit to
I have found lots of fishing spots doing the same thing. A great way to find new spots to try out. Hope you get that picture thing figured out cause some of them little weed cover ponds have some nice fish in them.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

zSTLj

By far the most accepting and intelligent site I've tried. 

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Zach. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

Zach,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

SteveTX

Captsteve

welcome aboard

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

kadas