Newbie intro

Started by WTodd, October 26, 2017, 09:55:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WTodd

Got this site info from another member.  Will be lurking from time to time trying to steal everyone's ideas so I can catch more fish. 

From the Tampa area

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here with us so make yourself right at  :)hsh: I see another member told you about us who was it so we will know who to go after if you turn out to be a trouble maker.  ~roflmao ~roflmao be sure to stop by the Florida section and get involved with all they have going on down there a great bunch of guys for sure.
Florida Bass Fishing Reports

Hope to see more of you around and be sure to do some fishing reports with  ;PHO) with all them big fish you catch after reading all the trick for the members around here.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SteveTX

Welcome to UltimateBass.

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a lot of opinions available. The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: WTodd on October 26, 2017, 09:55:41 AM
Got this site info from another member.  Will be lurking from time to time trying to steal everyone's ideas so I can catch more fish. 

From the Tampa area

Hmmmm.... I know another guy from the Tampa area, and he mentioned someone might pay us a visit...  :) Welcome to UB WTodd!! You will find the rest of the FL members over on the FL CHAT forum.  ~beer~

Click on the link below and this will take directly there.

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=561.0

Smallie_Stalker

Hey WTodd. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

WTodd,
Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!!
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

WTodd

Quote from: Bassinlou on October 26, 2017, 12:19:56 PM
Hmmmm.... I know another guy from the Tampa area, and he mentioned someone might pay us a visit...  :) Welcome to UB WTodd!! You will find the rest of the FL members over on the FL CHAT forum.  ~beer~

Click on the link below and this will take directly there.

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=561.0

Probably 1 in the same....thanks for the quick link

BarryFL

Quote from: Lipripper on October 26, 2017, 10:56:53 AM
and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here with us so make yourself right at  :)hsh: I see another member told you about us who was it so we will know who to go after if you turn out to be a trouble maker.  ~roflmao ~roflmao be sure to stop by the Florida section and get involved with all they have going on down there a great bunch of guys for sure.
Florida Bass Fishing Reports

Hope to see more of you around and be sure to do some fishing reports with  ;PHO) with all them big fish you catch after reading all the trick for the members around here.  ;D
I ain't vouching for nobody.

-Barry-

~Barry~

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Captsteve

welcome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

D.W. Verts

Pretty cool place to hang out.
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

analfisherman

Well, well.......Tampa.
I actually lived in Tampa Bay for a few years.

Welcome!!!!

I'm BANNED from the Florida Bass Fishing Sections....which is a good thing for you.  ;) ;D

But I will say........you Florida boys CERTAINLY have your hands full with all the crazies at that end of the world that visit this site!! lo

I look forward to learning from you!!!!!!

Again, WELCOME and have a great time on the site!
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: analfisherman on October 31, 2017, 11:39:48 PM
Well, well.......Tampa.
I actually lived in Tampa Bay for a few years.

Welcome!!!!

I'm BANNED from the Florida Bass Fishing Sections....which is a good thing for you.  ;) ;D

But I will say........you Florida boys CERTAINLY have your hands full with all the crazies at that end of the world that visit this site!! lo

I look forward to learning from you!!!!!!

Again, WELCOME and have a great time on the site!
Your banned from FL? How's that Anal? Lol!!

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

SFL BassHunter

Welcome to UB! I see the welcome mat has been brought out already. Glad to have a new member in the Florida section!

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing