Secret Santa rules sign up list

Started by Donald Garner, October 28, 2017, 10:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald Garner

Greetings to everyone,

Its that time of year again  ~shade  The 7th UltimateBass.com Secret Santa gift exchange is fixing to get under way.  To check out the details on how to take part in this event just read below.

Tight Lines

Don

Quote from: Ron Fogelson on October 28, 2017, 12:32:20 AM
Man I swear the time keeps going by faster and faster  lo  This will be  our 7th Ultimatebass.com Secret Santa gift exchange and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I enjoy watching over the event. 

We have done this enough and things run pretty well so nothing major to change to try and reinvent keeping this great tradition going because of you all it's just a blast to do and I hope the fun continues not just this ear but well into the future! 

Like always I'll encourage everyone to jump in and play along, no maximum or minimum needed to play and just maybe we can get  some more/new folks in on the action.  While this is a charter members only event not all our members hang out back here and those that aren't members yet can't so feel free sharing and posting about this in state boards and Dock Talk   :)

Our rules are easy going but please know follow them as best as you can and should anything come up in life that might hamper your effort just let me know and we can find a good work around for everyone.  ~sun

1) To play please post here in this thread, before noon central time 15 Dec 2017 saying your in and send me a PM with your screen name, your given name & mailing address so I can verify you're a CM & that I have the correct address to provide to your Santa.

2) All gifts must be fishing related or related to Ultimatebass.com (don't want this to get expensive so suggest gifts be around $20.00ish give or take no hard and fast rule on this but to keep it affordable for all and keep in mind the added expense of shipping.

3) I will match everyone up the night of 15 Dec 2017 and send all members a PM with the name/address of who you will be Santa for that night or the next day.

4) Now is the time to start stalking all CM's as they sign up to get an idea on what you send them should they be your victim.   ~roflmao

Once you receive the info pm from me you can finalize your gift list based on their fishing style, where they live, or personality  >:D

5) Please make sure you mail your gift by the 5th of Jan 2018, this gives everyone a little extra time after the holidays, I hope you each enjoy your Christmas and New Years safely by the way.  Along with your gift/s please include a note with clue/s to your screen name & we will see who can figure out who sent what.  lo

6) Please remember to post once you receive your gift and then use that thread in Dock Talk to guess who sent it.  I'd like pictures as well if your able.  Of course don't forget to thank the member that sent it once you figure it out.

7) In the last 6 years no one has been strung up,,,, but they all followed the rules  ~roflmao Things have come up a few times where a gift didn't get mailed in time but I was let know of it well in advance and everything turned out just fine.  However For the official warning  PoPo  if you participate in this, and fail to send your gift, you will be banned from all future events, contests, and drawings... ALL OF THEM!

Like I said before we all know that life can take an unexpected turn so please if something comes up let me know ASAP.  Ultimatebass.com Admin are very serious about this but happily no one has failed to follow through & this isn't anything you want to be the first on  ~shade

I hope you have fun while getting to know each other even better because UB is full of great people and some of the very best are back here on the Dark Side of the site,,,,, they might be crazy as hell but I think that's why we fit so well together.

See You On the Water,,,,,,, unless it's frozen then your on your own!
Fogy
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard