Packing for G-Ville...

Started by Polaris425, November 10, 2017, 12:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CouchTater

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on November 20, 2017, 11:12:02 AM
The one spot I pulled up on that I thought I may have some luck, there was already a boat there.

He had a marker about 100yrds off the bank but he was up by the bank so I cut my motor off and asked him if that was his marker & he said yeah but that he was leaving I could fish the spot if I wanted. lol

So he trolled out and we talked for a few minutes. Turns out he had marked a road bed that didn't show up on my navionics app on my phone, I was looking for a hump about 50yrds down the bank but parallel with the end of the road bed he had marked.

Said he had been throwing carolina rig and a-rig and had caught a 4# and a 6# earlier on the c-rig but nothing much since those two...

I fished that spot a little but not much since he had been fishing it, I moved over to the hump I was looking for and fished it w/ alittle of everything but not so much as a strike.

This spot was near the state campgrounds... I also fished the islands west of the bridge. And a few other area's near the campgrounds.

Did you mainly fish the lower lake areas?
@BamaBass Twitter
@BamaBass78 Instagram

Polaris425

I said I didn't catch crap, didn't say I didn't catch any fish at all..... lol

I caught 1 dink on a fluke...

So no SKUNK  here...

Eric, yes I stayed down mostly around the state park and the big bridge & the islands just to the west of it.
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

Lipripper

Quote from: WarriorRiverTackle on November 20, 2017, 02:48:21 PM
I said I didn't catch crap, didn't say I didn't catch any fish at all..... lol

I caught 1 dink on a fluke...

So no SKUNK  here...

Eric, yes I stayed down mostly around the state park and the big bridge & the islands just to the west of it.
Sorry about that but I took I didn't catch crap to mean you didn't catch anything.  lo lo
I'll let you slide on the next one ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet