Lee Smith What are You Up To Now

Started by Smallie_Stalker, November 18, 2017, 02:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smallie_Stalker

Got a series of mysterious texts from Lee yesterday. Not sure what he's up to but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to give him hell when I find out.  :)
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Lipripper

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on November 18, 2017, 02:45:50 PM
Got a series of mysterious texts from Lee yesterday. Not sure what he's up to but I have a feeling I'm gonna have to give him hell when I find out.  :)
You just never know with Lee  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

zippyduck

Oh no! Who is pitching in the bail money?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

SteveTX

I sent him a PM yesterday when I thought I saw him online. He may have left by the time I sent it. Anyway I was hoping he was still feeling OK.

Smallie_Stalker

It had nothing to do with his health. I'm pretty sure he is okay that way. I won't say what the texts were about just in case but he asked me a question that has me believing he is up to something and that I am somehow involved.  :-\
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

SteelHorseCowboy

Quote from: Smallie_Stalker on November 19, 2017, 05:23:27 PM
It had nothing to do with his health. I'm pretty sure he is okay that way. I won't say what the texts were about just in case but he asked me a question that has me believing he is up to something and that I am somehow involved.  :-\
Lol, that's a situation I sometimes find myself in. And it usually ends with me getting yelled at by someone else's "ole lady"!