Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LKN NYD Polar Bear tournament  (Read 590 times)

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
LKN NYD Polar Bear tournament
« on: November 19, 2017, 04:04:17 PM »

Ok guys, it's time to start getting ready again. The 2018 NYD Polar Bear is on a Monday this time. Will blast off from Queens landing.  8am-3pm. $50 entry, $10 big fish per boat( optional). 5 fish limit, 2 any size. All state rules and regulation apply. Must be in good standing with all other tournament trails. Spread the word let's kick off the year right.

Bud Kennedy

• Life Member
  • PFD's and KILL SWITCHES SAVE LIVES
Re: LKN NYD Polar Bear tournament
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 04:10:30 PM »

OK Evan thanks for the update.  I will produce the new flyer and get it off to Boots for publishing.  Officially this is the 7th consecutive year for the LKN Polar bear.

Rangerman

• Lunker
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 07:03:13 PM »

OK it's a done deal ~c~ One of the longest on going tournament other the the Huck Em Shuck Em's with a 100% payback lo lo Evan will pay 100% back less flyer expense.  No Member Fee, no funny math?? lo  As always, just show up, pay up, we will weigh em and then pay em ~c~  Hope to better than ever. ;D Yes there will be a FREE RANGER BOAT FOR 1ST PLACE AND A TRITON FOR SECOND, WITH FREE FOOD If we get two Rangers and  two Tritons to give away and Free Food lo  Guys 100% is one 100% Now looking to Ranger Dealers and Triton Dealers and one great BBQ joint for all the above. 

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 05:44:14 AM »

Ok guys pass the word on along about the NYD Polar bear. It has always been a fun tournement. Last year we some good local ringers and a couple pros. Some of us did manage to OUT FISH THEM! So come on out again this year and help make it another success. So show up, sign up, and fish up. Well weigh em and pay em to close out the day.

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2017, 06:49:16 PM »

Still on gonna be cold as all get out. But still on. Boots and I will be there early to take cash, get names and give boat numbers. I know Im going to donate to the purse. Heck I may just idle across to the boat house and drink coffee til 10:30 then go fish!!! 

Rangerman

• Lunker
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2017, 02:43:04 PM »

Looking forward to see most of y'all smiling faces lo at the landing. ~c~ and I have a feeling I will see alot more of you faces over at Midway for a good breakfast after blast off lo lo waiting for it to warm a bit. ~c~ Evan and I expecting a good turn out Monday for the 7th Annual Polar Bear. Lake Norman the Home of Lake Norman Mafia ;D When the going get tuff the tuff get going, protecting our own, and we Eat Our Dead lo lo lo

rb-nc

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2017, 04:41:47 AM »

Guys be careful and make sure you have a change of cloths in the boat

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2017, 02:38:40 PM »

Ok guys I know Im about 3 hours late on the final call. But we will be putting this one on!!! Definitely gonna be a real tough man contest for sure. Boots and I will be there at 7:00 to start taking up entries and handing out numbers. Hopefully I will be Park in spot # 1 closest to the sign. Will have a blue and white Skeeter behind a beige f250.

rb-nc

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2017, 02:45:31 PM »

Just got a text. They are having a hard time logging on to UB but everything is still a go tomorrow

Rangerman

• Lunker
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2018, 08:31:05 AM »

WE had 5 hard core boats show for the 7th annual Polar Bear at Norman, weight in at 3 pm out of Queens ;D Ease off at 8am at 19 degrees, now that's Hard Core.

rb-nc

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2018, 10:20:17 AM »

Us fat boys are smarter than that

sparetime

• Smallmouth
  • Baby Bass
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2018, 05:21:48 AM »

Yeah we only had 5 hard core fishermen. Thanks Boots and Bud for the help with the fliers and the permits. Also a big thanks to those who were crazy enough to fish. Bud I got a few pics I need to get to you to post. But here is the rundown and payout. It was a winner take all kind of day.
1- Hank Cherry/ partner 12.28#   $250
2- Brian Morgan- solo     11.90# also had big fish 3.62# ($50)
3-  Mike Stevens- solo.     10.68#
4-  Cody Alward/ Evan Benton   5.70#
5-  Gunnar Wolfe/ Tony Collard   0.00#

Rangerman

• Lunker
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2018, 05:58:27 AM »

We got hard core here at LKN lo Just to cold for old Fat Boy ;D I was there in the am and pm for support, but guarded the coffee pot in the boat room and watch street outlaws all day lo  If it does not warm soon I'm going to have to make a road trip way down south. ~c~
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 24 queries.