Ho Ho Ho

Started by Rangerman, December 25, 2017, 06:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

Hope all you guy's and ladies had a Very Merry Christmas and Wish you a Happy New Year ;D Please pray for our troops servicing over the world. They can never be paid what we owe them.  Let's Make America Strong and support our Troops!!!! God Bless the USA ~c~

Bud Kennedy

Merry Christmas Boots.  Looks like the Polar Bear is gonna be really cold.  Forecast calling for a high of 36 and you will be starting the day at 18.  I imagine you will be back in the boat room killing zombies.  Those tough man events are for the younger set.

Rangerman

and hugging the coffee pot lo If it's that cold I'll help Evan get things started and wait till it warms a bite, maybe March or April lo  We will have a good turn out the younger hard core ready to go and the money is really good for the entry ~c~

sparetime

As for now all is still a go. The final call will go out at 12:00 noon on 12/31. Hey Boots, I saw where you had your better half post on FB. she put start time at 6:00am. Is that a typo or did she count on me being there to start taking up the money then?