Happy Thanksgiving

Started by Lipripper, November 22, 2017, 05:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Donald Garner

You have a great day with the family and Happy Thanksgivings brother.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

D.W. Verts

Have a good 'un everyone.

We're serving a free/free will donation traditional dinner at our restaurant tomorrow. It draws in some folks that are just there for the meal, some who NEED the meal, and enough that donate so we can give to a local church charity project. Of course, when it's all said & done my family and I always have something to eat.

Then I may just go fishin'.
Old School Bass Fishin' with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Lipripper

You too Donald and what you going to do for Thanksgiving since the Mrs is away?

Quote from: D.W. Verts on November 22, 2017, 08:38:22 PM
Have a good 'un everyone.

We're serving a free/free will donation traditional dinner at our restaurant tomorrow. It draws in some folks that are just there for the meal, some who NEED the meal, and enough that donate so we can give to a local church charity project. Of course, when it's all said & done my family and I always have something to eat.

Then I may just go fishin'.
That's a good thing y'all are doing and may you and yours have a great time today and may the Good Lord Bless you with a BIG fish if you go fishing. ;D

bigjim5589

Happy Thanksgiving to the entire UB family! I pray it's a safe & blessed event for everyone.  :)
Fanatical Fly Tyer & Tackle Maker!  It's An OBSESSION!!  J. Hester Fly & Tackle Co. LLC.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: bigjim5589 on November 23, 2017, 10:32:34 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to the entire UB family! I pray it's a safe & blessed event for everyone.  :)
Xs 2
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper