I Challenge YOU

Started by D.W. Verts, December 06, 2017, 09:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.W. Verts

Okay, I can get kinda mouthy, but it IS Christmas, and we have a family that is in genuine need of help. $20 is all that is asked for. Just TWENTY BUCKS.

SO, I challenge each and every one who reads this to go to your PayPal account (or set one up- it's easy and I've never had a lick of a problem with my account in 14 years!). Follow the instruction on the "Adopt a Family" topichttp://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=138373.0, pick "Use Pay Pal Credit", and donate the $20. Or whatever you can. It's that easy.

Then you can pay it back after the New Year and all the rest of your OWN Christmas crap and lack-of-money suffering is over with.

C'mon people- do it- it'll make you feel better. Please?

Dale
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

D.W. Verts

If Mike or Ron could fix that dad gum link, I'd be much obliged. Too bad my computer skills don't match my MOUTH.
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!

Ron Fogelson

D.W. Verts

Ron Fogelson

zippyduck

D.W.,

You can mouth off like that anytime. ~c~

And making the link is easy, even I can do it. :shocking:
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

D.W. Verts

Yeah zippy, I know. I just don't do stuff like that (never give it all up at once).

C'mon people- almost a hundred folks have seen this. Cough it up. Twenty bucks. Ya'll wasted that much on, well, almost EVERYTHING in the last week.

Fifty folks at $20 each. Simple. Or twenty-five at $40. That's what I'm lookin' for. Use PayPal Credit. It ain't like yer borrowin' on a high-interest loan from a shark. It's SIMPLE. Like fixin' that link above. Hmmmph...

Thanks. Seriously.

Do it for folks in need. Please.

Lipripper

Quote from: zippyduck on December 07, 2017, 12:03:53 AM
D.W.,

You can mouth off like that anytime. ~c~

And making the link is easy, even I can do it. :shocking:
Yelp dale it's not that hard and like zippy said anyone can do it if he can.  lo lo let me know when you want to learn how and I can even teach you how to make it fancy like this  ;D

Christmas Adopt-a-Family Raffle

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

D.W. Verts

Okay 'ripper, now yer showin' off! I used to do stuff like this. I did computer graphics and published a magazine for ten years. Hyperlinks and HTML. I forgot all that stuff. I am blessed.

D.W. Verts

C'mon folks. Cough it up. Do a little something for someone else. Please.

Lipripper

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 07, 2017, 11:44:43 AM
Okay 'ripper, now yer showin' off! I used to do stuff like this. I did computer graphics and published a magazine for ten years. Hyperlinks and HTML. I forgot all that stuff. I am blessed.
lo lo you wouldn't have any problem remembering how to do it then once you started. I just think it looks neater without all them Hyperlinks and http things all over the place so I tough myself how to do what I do. I would just hit quote on a post that had a link in it like I do mine and saw how it was done and kept practicing till I got it right.  ;D And then I learned how to ummm borrow the gifs things I use and post all the time to brighten up a post and how to borrow pictures of the internet and pages and pages of them on my Photobucket account I became the master of giff stuff  lo lo

Lipripper

Ok everyone who hasn't given yet don't be a and this would be a good way to get on the nice list by helping out a family in need. Give up one or that extra or get a smaller when your out and send Mike the you saved to help this family out and just think that small sacrifice of a few pleasures for a few days will make a big difference in this families life for a whole month or more so come on and a little deeper and give what you can.  ;D

Mike Cork

~roflmao Dale you done did it now... Now he's showing off  ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

D.W. Verts

If he fishes as well as he types we need to get him some sponsors!

~fff    lo    ~roflmao    ~c~

Lipripper

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 07, 2017, 02:42:43 PM
If he fishes as well as he types we need to get him some sponsors!

~fff    lo    ~roflmao    ~c~
~roflmao ~roflmao Nope I only fish for fun  ;D but I do get lucky and catch a fish now and then.

Lipripper

OK Dale after my above post I a little deeper.  ;D

D.W. Verts

Okay, here at 7:10 Central time this thing has been viewed 270 times. Figure that's at least 220 unique visitors. I wonder if it's working at all?

Lipripper

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 07, 2017, 07:11:03 PM
Okay, her at 7:10 Central time this thing has been viewed 270 times. Figure that's at least 220 unique visitors. I wonder if it's working at all?
I sure hope so. Will be watching for an up date from Mike in the other thread.

D.W. Verts

C'mon folks. Chances to win stuff. Fair to middlin' bass baits from me. $20. Easy. Please.

D.W. Verts

I ain't stoppin' until we top $2K. It's ridiculous if that won't happen.

$2000 would do a lot for a family in need. My gosh, there's plenty of times in MY life where two grand would have been a life saver.

C'mon gentlemen, and ladies. Make us proud.

God Bless ya'll.

Lipripper

Quote from: D.W. Verts on December 09, 2017, 12:12:51 AM
I ain't stoppin' until we top $2K. It's ridiculous if that won't happen.

$2000 would do a lot for a family in need. My gosh, there's plenty of times in MY life where two grand would have been a life saver.

C'mon gentlemen, and ladies. Make us proud.

God Bless ya'll.

Dale I got a feeling we are going to do a lot better than $2,000 I wouldn't be at all surprised if we hit $2,500  ;D

D.W. Verts

GREAT. Lets go for THREE THOUSAND. Makes this family comfortable for a couple of months.

Man, am I a pain, or what?

68camaro

Where is link to donate, I tried copy paste of address listed but got error???
Dobyns, LSCR, JB Custom, Megabass

Lipripper

Quote from: 68camaro on December 09, 2017, 08:35:50 AM
Did you click on that link I gave you in the PM I sent you. Let me send you another one  ;D

Lipripper

Quote from: 68camaro on December 09, 2017, 08:35:50 AM
Just sent you another PM let me know if that one works for you.  ;D