Bass Tracker 40th Anniversery Heritage Boat

Started by FlatsNBay, December 16, 2017, 07:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlatsNBay

Anybody check out the NEW Bass Tracker 40th Anniversary Heritage Boat? How many of you does this boat bring back the memories?

https://youtu.be/WcM1jLkP0cc

Donald Garner

Flats, tks for sharing the link with us.  I've never own a Tracker boat but have spend many an hour drooling over the pages in the catalog back in the day  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

SFL BassHunter

That's cool they went and made a boat that looks old. I never saw the original cause it's older than me lol.
The question is will it be as affordable as it was 40 years ago? Can I buy the new one for a great low price, $2,999? Cause if I can, I'll overlook the brown carpet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Goldstar225

I'm glad to see them do this.  Should enable more people (dads & sons and /or daughters) to get a boat and go fishing.  This boat the same size as the pro 170 but with each having the 40 horse is $3,800 LESS.  That's a great buy in my book.

SFL BassHunter

Just saw the price. It's certainly more affordable than their other boats. Now I have to consider it as an option. I do wish it was more the 175 size though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Deadeye

It's a 170 Boat with a 160 layout.

For the group it's targeted to it should do very well. Hard to beat that boat with a price tag of $9995.00

SFL BassHunter

Florida Bass Fishing

Goldstar225

I saw one at my local Tracker dealer today.  If I were needing a boat for two in smaller water I would buy one in a heartbeat.  At the price it's being offered I expect it to kill the PT 160 and PT 170 sales until they're sold out.  I for one am glad to see this being available.  I can see dads getting themselves and their kids on the water.

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Goldstar225 on December 19, 2017, 08:14:24 PM
I saw one at my local Tracker dealer today.  If I were needing a boat for two in smaller water I would buy one in a heartbeat.  At the price it's being offered I expect it to kill the PT 160 and PT 170 sales until they're sold out.  I for one am glad to see this being available.  I can see dads getting themselves and their kids on the water.
Tracker has put a LOT of folks on the water at an affordable price, they weren't made for tournaments but to just go fishing. For guys used to carrying a minimal amount of tackle(most of us including me carry to much IMHO) they are a great boat for smaller waters!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.