Red River

Started by Msn26753, December 18, 2017, 07:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Msn26753

Havent fished any lakes,  but river is killing me..  Alot of white perch fishing gong on..  But im bound and determined to catch a bass..  I dont think ive caught anything over 2lb all year...  Starting to get dissapointed.. Lol

Dallas

Try fishing Rock Jetties with Wood:  Fish out to at least fifteen feet deep this time of Year with a Senko or five inch Zoom Finess   Worm, Wacky style.  Color of choice based on Water color.  Watermelon /Gold or Watermelon Red  and  Always tip the end with Chartruese  Dye  Worked for me in Dec thru feb. DM.

Mike Cork

Dallas is a force to be reckoned with on the Red River... While we all beat up the cover he sat back and whacked them. It's just hard to fish a senko in 10 foot of water :surrender:

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Msn26753

Been throwing a shakey head off laydowns and brushpiles..  Think im gonna go tommorow,  river is never good after a rain,  but gonna be warmer and got the day off so here i go..  Gonna try some whacky Rigs..  In search of big bertha...

Lipripper

Good luck out there tomorrow Msn and hope you find big bertha. ~bb

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Dallas

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 19, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
Dallas is a force to be reckoned with on the Red River... While we all beat up the cover he sat back and whacked them. It's just hard to fish a senko in 10 foot of water :surrender:
You'll learn that technique when You get really "Old" like some of us.

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on December 19, 2017, 08:41:08 AM
That's easy I don't have any trouble with that. heck try it in 20' to 30' weight less.  lo lo

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet