'13 Pantera IV For Sale

Started by Polaris425, December 21, 2017, 10:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Polaris425

2013 PIV For Sale. Excellent Shape. Lowrance HDS Insight graphs linked together, SI/DI/Sonar/Structure Scan, no map cards though (8 @ Console, 7 @ Bow). A little over 100hrs. Everything is in great shape and works as it should. Batteries will probably need to be replaced in the next year or two. I took out the middle seat & put in a BCB storage box w/ cup holders, but I still have the seat & it will be included. Graphs installed & mounted by precision sonar. Has hamby's too. Also has black lights in the rub rail. Butt seat up front, standard seat in rear. Motor is strong. As you can see it comes w/ a nice tandam axle matching trailer w/ swing away tongue, step, LED backup lights, LED BCB tail lights, surge brakes, like new tires.... Console has tilt steering/nice BCB Wheel, Tilt/Trim on steering column, all gauges you would expect... Lot's of storage on this boat. Boat is in excellent condition. Has everything you need to hit the water today. Asking $34,500 located in Tuscaloosa, Al... Link to original build page: https://www.facebook.com/pg/BassCatBoatsbySerialNumber/photos/?tab=album&album_id=443434052365117

Link to all photos: https://photos.google.com/album/AF1QipNjL9LPBnENXNkFa4oqwooSrKOq-kEi8CMJ0xA5
Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

bobsquatch13

Nice looking rig. Wish some of you guys with used BassCats were out here around the Calif. area. Lots of Cats on the waters but see very very few used rigs for sale. Good luck with your sale.

Elwood

The P-VI is one of the best 19 foot rigs on the water and led the way to the development of the Caracal.  Lots of room and plenty of speed in this cat!!  This one also has plenty of toys and low hours.  It will make the new owner a great tournament ready rig!
Elwood
Bass Cat Boats Moderator / Dobyns Rods Pro Staff
2020 Bass Cat Eyra 2020 Mercury 300R 4S

Polaris425

Price negotiable for serious buyers.
Fishin' Alabama

BassCatBates

I can't believe this is happening Polaris!!!!!  :'(
2009 MediaBass South Arkansas Division Angler of the Year.

Union County Bass Club.

Polaris425

I know. It sucks... But, being an Adult isn't always fun and game. lol.

I'll get back into a BCB at some point. For now, just gonna have to stick w/ the jon boat and the pond.
Fishin' Alabama

Elwood

I hate to see you getting rid of your cat and I can not believe that someone has not jumped all over the chance to buy your boat....Adulting does suck but eventually we get to be kids again with bigger toys!!
Elwood

Polaris425

Kota Kiriyama Just emailed me and wants to come look at it!!

I thought at first the email might be spam b.c of the japanese writing in parts of it but, I googled him and sure enough, Elite Series Pro, lives in Moody, Alabama. Phone number even matches an old add where he sold his Puma on Phil Addison's site (impactfishing).
Fishin' Alabama

Elwood

That is exciting!!  You know that it will go to a good home!  Still sad to see that you are getting rid of your cat.  I am sure another one will be in your future!!
Elwood

Polaris425

Hope so, he later text me back and said he was going to keep looking for 20' w/ 250.

The text me later and said could he come look at it anyway? I said yes. Never heard back from him.

Who knows...

I've told a few people my bottom doller is $34,000. Does that seem unreasonable? This thing is CLEAN. VERY Clean. You will have a near impossible time finding another one for sell, this new and this clean. Everyone who see's it has a hard time beliving its 5 years old.

One guy offered me $30,000 and I turned it down. Another said his bank would only give him $32,000. I told him come up with another $2,000. lol.
Fishin' Alabama

DonM

Wish I were ten years younger, I'd be driving down there to get it!  It should sell quicklyl
DonM

Polaris425

I told a guy yesterday my bottom dollar was $34,000 and he still hem-hawed around like that was too much.

I've seen older PIV's with the same/more hours that aren't as clean looking for $30,000 so I feel like I'm at a good price point.

What do ya'll think?
Fishin' Alabama

BassCatBates

I think it depends on how bad you need to sell it. 
It appears to be a clean, well taken care of rig.  I think you have the number about right. 
2009 MediaBass South Arkansas Division Angler of the Year.

Union County Bass Club.

Princeton_Man

I agree both you Jon and BCB.

Something to keep in mind is the longer you have it, the more you're going to have to put in it. Without an enclosed area to garage it, it's going to be at the mercy of the weather and elements. Sitting isn't good, you're going to need to run it some, clean and maintain it to get your best price.

I'd take to tournaments with For Sale Signs. Have printed out data sheets listing all the accessories and include printed motor log history. Might take a couple of tournaments... but you'll sell it.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Polaris425

^ I didn't think about that. Might be a good thing to try.
Fishin' Alabama

Elwood

I am really suprized that it has not sold yet.....Hang in there.  The right buyer will come along.
Elwood

Polaris425

May have come along last night. Guy from Mo.
May be gone next week. Will know soon.
Fishin' Alabama

Polaris425

Took her out for one last trip.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fishin' Alabama

Lipripper

Quote from: Polaris425 on March 30, 2018, 10:25:34 AM
May have come along last night. Guy from Mo.
May be gone next week. Will know soon.
Sure hope so. I know you will be happy not to have to worry about selling it anymore.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Elwood

Just saw on the BCB for sale site that your boat sold.  Congrats but I am sure that it is a bitter sweet feeling for you.  Hope everything works out for you to back in a Bass Cat seat again soon.
Elwood

Polaris425

Yeah it kinda sucks. Really gonna suck on Sunday when I see her drive away.

But, I plan on taking those boat payments and taking a few trips, maybe a guided trip on Fork, maybe down to Clewiston too...
Fishin' Alabama