Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I am personally getting tired of spammers! We will be aggressively blocking IP addresses  from here on out. If you find yourself  blocked call 318-347-7380 and we will work to correct the issue. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: FL Bass Talk (FEB 2018)  (Read 4315 times)

FlatsNBay

• Ultimate Basser
  • Go Noles!
Re: FL Bass Talk (FEB 2018)
« Reply #250 on: February 28, 2018, 02:51:53 PM »

Flats that’s pretty good. The shows stay there? Or do they “expire” like on Comcast’s streaming where they only retain them for some time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They only retain about the last 5 or 6 episodes. You can't binge watch an entire series. You'd have to go to Hulu or Netflix for that.

SFL BassHunter

• SFL BassHunter
« Reply #251 on: February 28, 2018, 03:04:16 PM »

Ah ok
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

FlatsNBay

• Ultimate Basser
  • Go Noles!
« Reply #252 on: February 28, 2018, 05:07:54 PM »

A couple of observations as I watched the MLF Pros take their break. First thing is they aren't playing around. They blast back to the ramp and immediately start working on their tackle. It was all business except for 2 of the Pros. They were smack talking each other and laughing. I think every one of the Pros declined food and drinks that was offered to them by MLF. Like I said, all serious business. I was surprised that there was no blast off after the break. All the Pros idled out at once and then took off. My guess is each the boat officials gave them a countdown to go. Pretty cool to see being a huge bass fan like myself.

Deadeye

• Ultimate Basser
  • You going Fishing again? Well Duh, I'm breathing.
« Reply #253 on: February 28, 2018, 06:43:44 PM »

I get World Fishing Network (WFN) on Spectrum but you are right, service isn't the same as it was with Brighthouse.

-Barry-
Barry you might still be getting it as Brighthouse even though your bill says Spectrum.

Those still on the Brighthouse system still get these channels but once they convert you over or you make Any Changes you will now have Spectrum.

On of the techs I talked to said he was getting it and WFN was his favorite channel too. He said he was going to switch but now was going to wait until it was a forced move. He said it will take 1-2 years after the buyout for it all to be completed.
Eternal Optimism. It's what drives me to fish. Next cast is THE cast that will provide the reason why I am here. Big Bass, Small Bass, No Bass-- Everyday and Every Time out learn something. What worked and what didn't and why. In the end go enough days and then, Today is the day that it will all come together and the Fish Gods will smile.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 37 queries.