FL Bass Talk (FEB 2018)

Started by Capt. BassinLou, January 31, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on February 02, 2018, 10:56:42 AM
So is he feeling better?

He is. The Dr said that he is clear to go if we wanted to take him. His caution was all the sickness going around. I told my Wife, its either we go and enjoy the open air with him, or he goes to school Monday (where he will be subjected to more germs anyways  lo). Hes better off coming to Disney  ~roflmao
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 02, 2018, 11:02:37 AM
He is. The Dr said that he is clear to go if we wanted to take him. His caution was all the sickness going around. I told my Wife, its either we go and enjoy the open air with him, or he goes to school Monday (where he will be subjected to more germs anyways  lo). Hes better off coming to Disney  ~roflmao
I know he would have more fun at Disney that at school and stand the same risk at either place so might as well go have some fun with him  ;D

LgMouthGambler

Quote from: Lipripper on February 02, 2018, 11:33:25 AM
I know he would have more fun at Disney that at school and stand the same risk at either place so might as well go have some fun with him  ;D

Exactly.
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

big g

Glad to hear he is feeling better.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

LgMouthGambler

FlatsNBay

Although I didn't get to fish much in January, it looks like February is lining up for a good chance to fish a little more than usual. I've got 2 boating trip opportunities coming up as well as taking my daughter speckled perch fishing. I'm also doing a little traveling and have a bank fishing trip lined up on a buddies secret pond. I can't wait! I'm also hitting one of my local bank spots today. Report to follow!

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on February 03, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
Although I didn't get to fish much in January, it looks like February is lining up for a good chance to fish a little more than usual. I've got 2 boating trip opportunities coming up as well as taking my daughter speckled perch fishing. I'm also doing a little traveling and have a bank fishing trip lined up on a buddies secret pond. I can't wait! I'm also hitting one of my local bank spots today. Report to follow!
Very cool Flats!! Good luck !!

Lipripper

Flats glad your getting out to fish more this month and hope you catch some nice fish and you and your daughter have fun speckled perch fishing.

SFL BassHunter

Good news, my grandmother is out of the hospital. Shes back at the ALF in hospice.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on February 03, 2018, 02:28:45 PM
Good news, my grandmother is out of the hospital. Shes back at the ALF in hospice.
Good to hear Rick.

Lipripper

Thanks for the update Rick and glad she's out of the hospital.

big g

Glad to hear they released her from the hospital.  I'm sure she much happier back in the normal setting.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

LgMouthGambler

FlatsNBay

I hit the bank for a short time today. I caught a small one on a bed off a Senko. The highlight of the day was losing about a 5 lber on a chatterbait. She came unbuttoned on the second jump. Dang it! Those were the only 2 hits.

FlatsNBay

Good news Rick.

SFL BassHunter

Sorry you lost that 5lber Flats. That sucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Lipripper

Flats bummer about that 5 lber that throw your bait. I'm always amazed how they are so good at doing that/

LgMouthGambler

We are here at Disney, and its raining. FML. Good thing its gonna be beautiful the next few days

<")))>{

Lipripper

Quote from: LgMouthGambler on February 04, 2018, 01:54:55 PM
We are here at Disney, and its raining. FML. Good thing its gonna be beautiful the next few days

<")))>{
That's a bummer for the first but glad the next two days are going to be better if the weather guy is right.

FlatsNBay

Matt and Lou, you ever watch It's a Guide's Life on YouTube? It looks like he fishes some of the areas on the lake that y'all fish. He's pretty entertaining and informative.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: FlatsNBay on February 04, 2018, 07:08:35 PM
Matt and Lou, you ever watch It's a Guide's Life on YouTube? It looks like he fishes some of the areas on the lake that y'all fish. He's pretty entertaining and informative.
Yeah...I have been following Capt Dave for a little bit. The Lake is hot right now, Flats if you thought it was packed when we went a couple of months ago, it must be a zoo right now... lol!!

West6550

Speaking of YouTube, we hit 1,000,000 minutes of watch time and 3,000 subscribers :-)

Can't wait to watch it take off once we hit the road.

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: West6550 on February 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM
Speaking of YouTube, we hit 1,000,000 minutes of watch time and 3,000 subscribers :-)

That's awesome!! Congrats!!

Lipripper

Quote from: West6550 on February 06, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

That's great West  ~c~ ~c~