Ultra High End Rod coming....

Started by Down4ttown, February 13, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down4ttown

I know we have all heard the stories of the fabled zayta rod. Rumor is that it is coming. Scheduled to be released this month.

Came here to hear it from the horses mouth. I believe it is coming as everyone has to continue to push the envelope or get left behind. My question is when! I will need to have one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

mygreenihc is going to the Classic. maybe he can get us some hands on information.  :-*
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Gary Dobyns

Here's the update. I have been testing for about 6 months. I simply cannot make a mistake here.

This new material feels very stiff and I'm afraid it'll scare guys off. It's not stiff once you fish with them but just picking a rod up in a shop they feel "stiff". They are extremely light and super sensitive. I keep altering actions just a bit.

I just fished a tournament the other day and realized that this new series was all I was using for my spinning and jigs. Basically all my "touchy- feely" baits. It's all I wanted to fish these baits with. I really do think they're special now and I will be launching these. I notified the factory about 10 days ago. I still have one model that I'm adjusting. It's the 755C. If I don't get it right soon I add at later date. I don't have final pricing but these dang Torizite Fuji guides are expensive !!!!!!

The models:
723C
724C
753C
754C
755C - still working on
722SF
723SF
752SF
753 SF

I'm in love with the 752SF, 753 SF, 754C but I like longer rods. These are 7'5" models. I'm getting lots of requests for 7'2" models as this seems to be a length that guys are looking for.

I'd love to get a poll going on what you guys would like as far as lengths go. These are so light the 7'2" models feel more light a 6'6". I'll ask Mike to make another thread on this topic. I'd really love feedback on which of these models you'd be most interested in. I know many guys will not want these at high price. But just say if there was a contest which 3 would you be most interested in. I could use the help.

Mike, I don't have the know how to create this poll. A little help please.

THX in advance.

Lipripper

Gary I think Mike is out running around but I could start one for you if you would like.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Gary Dobyns

Thx buddy. I talked with Mike and he was minutes from home.

Mike Cork

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Gary Dobyns on February 14, 2018, 01:40:37 PM
Thx buddy. I talked with Mike and he was minutes from home.
Your welcome Gary just trying to be helpful  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet