Starting and running a small bass series

Started by jfergus7, February 14, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jfergus7

I am curious if any of you have ever started and ran a bass series in the past.  I have a lake house on a very small lake in Southern Wi and we are thinking about putting together a small summer long series one Sunday morning a month just for those residents that live on the lake.  I am on a very small lake that has an association with it so we want to limit it to 20 boat of 2 people.  Would be once a month with a small buy in and payout each event and a payout for the best overall team at the end of the summer.  I have put most everything that I can think of already on paper to present to the association board but I am really curious for anyone that has done this before what surprises popped up that you hadn't anticipated.  Want to do everything I can to think ahead and plan for just about any scenario.  Any feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jfergus7

Have gotten a lot of good feedback from friends still hope someone here can chime in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rangerman

I forwarded a reply to Princeton Man he will send it on to you. I hit the high and low spots. Give me a call I'll be glad to help you.

jfergus7

Thanks I appreciate the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk