Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I am personally getting tired of spammers! We will be aggressively blocking IP addresses  from here on out. If you find yourself  blocked call 318-347-7380 and we will work to correct the issue. Thank you!

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tales of Big Fish but no Pics to show....  (Read 593 times)

coldfront

• Ultimate Basser
Re: Tales of Big Fish but no Pics to show....
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2018, 07:00:40 AM »

Anal you don't have to show me any pictures to prove anything. If you say you caught it that's good enough for me.  ;D I like the challenge of trying to get that dang fish to sit still long enough to take a picture of it.  lo Most of mine are just hand shots cause I fish by myself most of the time also and I haven't mastered the art of selfie taking.  ~roflmao

since I know folks 'of all levels of trust' are out there, I occasionally add photos.  If I'm trying to suggest it's a big fish, you'll see it on a ruler

if I want to share an absolutely beautiful specimen, you get stuff that looks like

and because I'm not too 'uppity' I also share stuff like

and then there's that other stuff that happens out there that is just as important if not more so

one thing to note:  no background for internet scouts!   ;D

last comments:  photos make it great.  IF I perhaps disagree with the angler's estimate of weight, I keep it to myself.

they're ALL great fish.

TheLastRodBender

• Bass Kickin and Lip Rippin
  • Charter Member
  • Check His Thumbs
    • My Facebook Page
Re: Tales of Big Fish but no Pics to show....
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2018, 08:24:32 AM »

One other thing to consider is people not wanting their photos out on the internet? 

This board is nothing if it's not informative, and there a plenty of key contributors here.   Many of which don't even have their picture as an avatar.  I wouldn't discount the notion that they don't want their personal information on the internet... including their likeness.  There are ways around it, ie. posting just the fish, just the scale, just the measuring device, but they may not even want to do that. 

I think it's also fair to believe that the online bragging is just not a part of peoples thought processes.  There are plenty of people that I know from 'older' generations that don't participate in the social media thought process, so posting pictures of anything is not part of their norm.  They routinely are online doing homework regarding fishing, frequently reporting and having conversations on message boards, but posting pictures just isn't part of their process.  They put info out there, they don't even consider having pictures as being the norm.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 36 queries.