New from Lancaster Ohio

Started by Gundog1959, February 21, 2018, 05:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gundog1959

Hi everyone me and my son just went half on a new 2018 tracker V16 WT 75hp. Haven't picked it up from the dealer yet waiting on the weather to break (its killing my son). We have had a couple bass boats but kind of got away from bass fishing we meanly crappie/catfish.  Got this deep V  hoping to try lake Erie for some perch & walleye. 

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!!!!

What port are you planning on going out of? I fish out of Erie and Conneaut. I've also fished out of Port Clinton.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Gundog1959

Not really sure I have only been there a couple times and that was on charter boats thats another reason i joined here to get some info 

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a lot of opinions available. The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and let us know if you need any help finding anything around here. I do a lot of Crappie and catfishing also. If you would like a chance to win some Mr Twister baits stop by here and sign up  New Members Contest - February 2018  How old is your boy? Glad to see he likes to go fishing with you. Hope to see you around as much as you can be so stop by anytime day or night we are always open.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

jfergus7

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Gundog. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

I enjoy fishing for perch myself. Good luck on your outings.  ~sun

We have a board to talk about perch, crappie, walleye etc that may interest you. Check it out here
The Other Fish In Our Lives

And be sure to stop by the Ohio Fishing Reports board and have a look around. You can see other members from your neck of the woods and please feel free to leave reports of your trips out anytime.  :)

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

analfisherman

"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Donald Garner

Gundog1959

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~

Congrats to you and your son on your new ride.  When you get the chance we all love seeing boat pictures  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

mygreenihc

Welcome to UltimateBass Gundog.

Brad

SteveTX