Glad to join

Started by badger1966, February 23, 2018, 07:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badger1966

I am new to this forum and I am picking up my first new bass boat the third week in April.  My boat is a 2018 Tracker Pro 170. I am retired live with my wife and daughter and son in Milwaukee,WI.

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here with us and good to see your making yourself right at  :)hsh: I thought you might be from Wisconsin. :) I see you already found the Wisconsin fishing report area and hope to see some of your fishing report after your water gets soft and y'all can get out fishing. I live in the Chicago land area but have done some fishing up your way. Well welcome again and be sure to stop by as much as you can.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Pacific NW Ron

Congrats on the new boat and welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a lot of opinions available. The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Donald Garner

badger1966

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~

Congrats on the new boat also.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Badger. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

I see you already found the New Member's Contest and Lip already has you on the list.  ~c~

We also have Weekly Contests too, so be sure to get in on those too.  :)

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Capt. BassinLou

zippyduck

Badger,

Welcome to UB and enjoy the new boat and retirement.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

jfergus7

Welcome!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

analfisherman

Badger, look forward to learning from you!

Welcome to the SITE!
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

mygreenihc

Welcome aboard Badger.  You will like it here and we look forward to hearing about that new boat. 

Brad

-Shawn-

SteveTX

Welcome to UltimateBass.

Captsteve

Welcome and congrats on the new boat.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake