boats owned by members

Started by badger1966, February 23, 2018, 09:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

badger1966

Is it just me or does it seem that Tracker boats are the predominant boat manufacturer on this forum

Ddyyak

Lund pro v bass here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

badger1966

cool I am getting a 2018 Tracker Pro 170 this April

Kris

There are a LOT of Tracker aluminum boats out here. I do not have one but my neighbor has a mid eighties 17 footer. Mine is an antique, 1973, Ouachita Model B, 16 footer.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

WTodd

Lowe ST 175 checking in

bassmanstan

Pro craft, v150b.

Princeton_Man

Even though many of us may have something different now, a lot of us have owned a Bass Tracker. They're solid, affordable rigs. I sold mine after buying a glass boat and have regretted it many times. There are places I just can't take the Stratos.
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Oldfart9999

Tracker started out as a laughing stock that wouldn't fly to becoming the largest manufacturer of fishing boats in the world. Basically they make good starter boats for good prices and are easy to upgrade to serious bass fishing status.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on February 24, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
Tracker started out as a laughing stock that wouldn't fly to becoming the largest manufacturer of fishing boats in the world. Basically they make good starter boats for good prices and are easy to upgrade to serious bass fishing status.
Rodney
I know John loves his 2014 Pro team 175 he traded in his older Stratos fish and ski for it because that old turtle head engine on it was killing us on gas  :surrender:

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Goldstar225

Despite the detractors and anti Johnnie Morris types, Tracker continues to be a best seller.  It's not just a beginner boat, some of us have no need or desire for a different boat, nice though they are.  I just sold my 1987 TX17 and bought what will probably be my last boat, a 2018 PT 190.  One brother is on his third tracker and another is on his second.

I'm not opposed to other brands because there are many good boats out there.

WCWV

I just picked up a Pro team 190 TX last September and have to say that I really like it. My wife and I have been fishing and boating for the last 36 years and are on our fourth boat. Our first boat was a used 1974 Starcraft, the next two were new deep-v's ( Triump, Crestliner) and since our kids have all grown up and moved, we decided that we wanted bigger decks. The Crestliner was a great boat and I would have purchased another one but we no longer have a dealer in state. So we found a local dealer and bought this tracker.
So far we're well satisfied with it.
😁😁

jyu87

2018 Tracker Pro Team 190TX
Mercury 115HP ProXS

Haven't been able to take it on the water yet but I have enjoyed tinkering around it. Wish there were more compartments on the front deck and such but I can easily manage.
2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

jfergus7

Quote from: jyu87 on February 25, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
2018 Tracker Pro Team 190TX
Mercury 115HP ProXS

Haven't been able to take it on the water yet but I have enjoyed tinkering around it. Wish there were more compartments on the front deck and such but I can easily manage.

Let's see some pictures!  Have you done anything to the boat yet?  My 175 is getting ordered this week and I already have a list of simple things that I am going to be doing to it soon as it arrives.  Things like hanging gear racks inside the storage compartments, LED lighting around the deck and in all the storage compartments, upgrading prop, and installing my Helix 7 to the front deck. Know I have other things on the list but can't remember them all off the top of my head right now.

jyu87

Quote from: jfergus7 on March 01, 2018, 01:34:25 AM
Let's see some pictures!  Have you done anything to the boat yet?  My 175 is getting ordered this week and I already have a list of simple things that I am going to be doing to it soon as it arrives.  Things like hanging gear racks inside the storage compartments, LED lighting around the deck and in all the storage compartments, upgrading prop, and installing my Helix 7 to the front deck. Know I have other things on the list but can't remember them all off the top of my head right now.

I've got plenty more on the list to do but here is where she sits at the moment. Got me at a good time, starting to re-spool my lines! Can't wait.

2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

Scott F

I've owned 4 boats over the years and currently have 2 in the garage right now. None of them have ever been Trackers.

jyu87

Quote from: Scott F on March 01, 2018, 07:15:27 PM
I've owned 4 boats over the years and currently have 2 in the garage right now. None of them have ever been Trackers.

So... what do you have?
2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

coldfront

Quote from: Ddyyak on February 23, 2018, 10:06:00 PM
Lund pro v bass here

ranger RT here.  Looking hard at a Lund 1875B, for my next boat.

boats with wooden floors just don't make the cut.

SteveTX

I never owned a Tracker.
The closest I have to a Tracker is a Bass Pro Shops Uncle Bucks Pond Prowler.
My bigger boat is a 2000 SeaArk ZX180 w/ 115 Johnson

jyu87

Quote from: coldfront on March 01, 2018, 08:21:56 PM
ranger RT here.  Looking hard at a Lund 1875B, for my next boat.

boats with wooden floors just don't make the cut.

Hmm okay. RT what?
2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

cojab

98 PT 185. My first fishing boat.
It's not pretty but it serves me well for how and where I fish.
TTK has spoken.

coldfront

gatorglenn

This is a few I have owned.

And this one now.

But this is what's going on with it now.

Long way to go. But no hurry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
06 PT 175 TX
Mercury 60 hp

jfergus7

Wow that is quite the project you have going on! Would love to see updates as it goes along!

jyu87

Quote from: gatorglenn on March 02, 2018, 12:33:56 AM
This is a few I have owned.

And this one now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gatorglenn,

How did you like the TR186?

I was close to getting one but I opted to just go new.
2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

Capt. BassinLou

I still fish out of my 1999 Pro 160 Tracker.