New member to forum

Started by Jasonszj, February 27, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasonszj

I'm new to this forum, I'm from Pennsylvania I bass fish a lot almost every other day I like to kayak fish and I have a Instagram where people send in picture of there personal best or any size bass I just started it yesterday and growing it to grow the bass of fishing family
If wondering my insta is bassfishingfamily

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to have you here with us so park your yak over by the dock and pull up a chair and make yourself right at  :)hsh: be sure to stop by your home state board and drop off a fishing report after one of your fishing trips.  Pennsylvania Bass Fishing Reports If you would like a chance to win some Mr Twister baits be sure to stop by here and sign up New Members Contest - March 2018  I see you like to fish from a kayak so be sure to stop by and check out our kayak threads. Kayaks, Canoes, and Other Small Fishing Watercraft Well once again glad to hav eyou here and be sure to stop by as much as you can and tell your friends about us also cause our dock always has room for another yak.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Polaris425

Fishin' Alabama
Building Rods, & Snatchin' Lips.

analfisherman

WELCOME TO THE SITE!

Be sure to check out this board.....
http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?board=539.0

Look forward to learning from you and let your Instagram followers know about UltimateBass.......we are a friendly group of anglers who LOVE TO ANSWER QUESTIONS!  ~sun
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a lot of opinions available. The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Smallie_Stalker

Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family Jason! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Kris

Welcome to Ultimate Bass. There are quite a few active kayakers here.
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

Donald Garner

Jasonszj

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!!!

I also am from Pa. Where is your favorite lake?

Check out our online tourney that starts in April. Lots of fun and easy to do.

http://www.ultimatebass.com/bass-fishing-forum/index.php?topic=137133.0
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

SteveTX

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club