The Food Monkey Got Me

Started by Lipripper, March 04, 2018, 12:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

Has anyone ever heard of or tried this product before? I have been using it for years and it goes good on just about everything. Well I order a couple of bottles about a month ago from Walmart and Diana and the rest of the family tried it and now she want's to get some more for us and the other family members to try it. Well I went on line with the intent of just buying a couple of bottles and will I was in there I discovered that not only does County Bob make this one that I like some much they also make a Apple Chipotle All-Purpose sauce and then Country Bob's Marinade and then Country Bob's Seasoning Salt and we just had to get some of all of them. So by the time I got done I spent around $80 on Country Bob's stuff. They are made right here in Illinois and like I said they go good on just about everything.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Donald Garner

Quote from: Lipripper on March 04, 2018, 12:58:20 PM
They are made right here in Illinois and like I said they go good on just about everything.

Good on just about everything les see  :-*  try it as fish attractor on > Senko's & Frogs  ~shade

Or maybe a dipping sauce for some Texas Rigged Soft Plastics  lo
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Donald Garner on March 04, 2018, 04:13:33 PM
Good on just about everything les see  :-*  try it as fish attractor on > Senko's & Frogs  ~shade

Now that is funny!!! lo lo lo

I usually try sauces that you don't find often, works out great at times!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Lipripper

Quote from: Donald Garner on March 04, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Let me know how it works as a fish attractor and don't forget to try their Honey Habanero or the Apple Chipotle sauce.  ;D

Donald Garner

Lip,
They don't sell Country Bob's down here in Texas  :surrender:

That would be interesting concept BBQ sauce as a dipping sauce for soft plastics.  Why not they already have salt / coffee flavored made right into them now.   We even spray Garlic on them also.  :surrender:
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

Lipripper

Quote from: Donald Garner on March 04, 2018, 04:35:37 PM
Lip,
They don't sell Country Bob's down here in Texas  :surrender:

That would be interesting concept BBQ sauce as a dipping sauce for soft plastics.  Why not they already have salt / coffee flavored made right into them now.   We even spray Garlic on them also.  :surrender:
You can order it from Walmart or directly from Country Bob's Web Site. That's what I'm going to do on the next go round. I sent them a email to ask them a question about their Marinade. I didn't expect to hear back from them for a couple of days but they answered back withing a couple of hours. The founder of Country Bobs is a Christen and the one who answered my email ended his email with Thanks and have a blessed day!

Donald Garner

Lip, the next time I'm in Walmart I'll check and see if they have it.  If so I'll buy a bottle and put this to the test  ;)

Lipripper

Quote from: Donald Garner on March 04, 2018, 04:45:03 PM
Lip, the next time I'm in Walmart I'll check and see if they have it.  If so I'll buy a bottle and put this to the test  ;)
My Walmart don't carry it in the store but you can order it on line and pick it up at their pick up desk. It's works out great for us cause the store is just about 6 minutes from my house. We get most of our groceries and household stuff from there. Some of the stuff is free shipping and it's delivered right to your door.