Lake Eufaula

Started by BassHOGS, March 12, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BassHOGS

Headed to Lake Eufaula on next Friday morning after work to do a little pre-fish/lake familiarization for American Bass Anglers Tournament on Saturday the 24th.  Only fished this lake once as a co-angler with the Weekend Series. From looking at previous reports on GON, the fish should be on beds, hitting top water early, and hanging around the grass.  We shall see!!! But this weekend, I am roughing in the electrical on the new house.........FUN!!!  FISH ON!!! ~flag
Chad Everett Vicious Tournament Team
Team Ardent Pro Staff
Enigma Fishing Pro Staff WOO! Tungsten Pro Staff

mygreenihc

Man,  I sure wish I could go with you.  I have fished Eufaula once,  but have driven across it about 1000 times. Good luck prefishing and good luck in the tournament.

Do you ever fish West Point Lake?

Brad

Donald Garner

Have a great trip.  I've never fished the main lake itself when I was stationed at Ft. Benning.  I spent all my time up in the Chattahoochee River fishing all those Oxbows.  We used to put in at the marina up at Ft. Benning and fish everything between there and Lake Point Resort and State Park. 
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard