Newbie from Fisherville Ky

Started by hamahed, March 13, 2018, 11:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hamahed

Hello from hamahed! another newbie. I found this site while looking for info on Dobyns Chatterbait rods. Looks like a ton of useful information. And I can use all the help I can get

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

and to Ultimate bass and glad you found your way over here so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and be sure to let us know if you need help finding anything around here. If you haven't found it yet and you were looking for information on the Dobyns Chatterbait rods stop by this area and check it out. and by the way Gary stops by here a lot to answer any question you might have  ;D  Dobyns Rods Forum and if you hurry you still have time to get in on this one for a chance to win one of his rods.  New Top of the Line Dobyns Rod and also if you would like a chance to win some Mr twister baits be sure to stop by here and sign up  New Members Contest - March 2018 Well welcome again and just holler if you need any help.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

hamahed

Thanks for the welcome! I have already posted a question on Dobyns forum

Lipripper

Quote from: hamahed on March 13, 2018, 12:12:50 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I have already posted a question on Dobyns forum
All right then and he does stop by every few days to check up on us and answer any questions our members might have missed.  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Ddyyak

Quote from: hamahed on March 13, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
Hello from hamahed! another newbie. I found this site while looking for info on Dobyns Chatterbait rods. Looks like a ton of useful information. And I can use all the help I can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ddyyak

Welcome, someone from FISHERVILLE belongs on this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zippyduck

3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Captsteve

Welcome

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Pacific NW Ron

Welcome to UB.  You will find a lot of information on UltimateBass and there are a lot of opinions available. The members on this forum will treat you like family. If you have a question about anything, just post it and you'll get lots of answers. If you have a hint or an idea we would love to hear it. If you have a fishing story to tell post it, we all love a good story. The great guys and gals on UB are all willing to help.
Ron
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Donald Garner

hamahed

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

jfergus7

hamahed

Thanks, and DdYyak I'll have to check to see if I can locate the other Fisherville guy.

Smallie_Stalker

Hey hamahed. Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

If you are interested in a little friendly competition for bragging rights only get in on our iBass tournament . You can find the rules here iBass Rules

We love pictures around here. Please feel free to post some pics of your catches anytime in our Catch of the Day board.

Would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site? Be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

SteveTX