It happened last night.

Started by tooboocoo, March 14, 2018, 11:24:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tooboocoo

Happens every year about this time.  The frogs in the wetland across the street ALL started croaking last night.  After a couple of warm days, it's like somebody throws a switch.  It won't be long now.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Princeton_Man

~c~ Yup, we have the same event here..... only this year the dang snow let up!  ~rant
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lipripper

Quote from: tooboocoo on March 14, 2018, 11:24:26 AM
Happens every year about this time.  The frogs in the wetland across the street ALL started croaking last night.  After a couple of warm days, it's like somebody throws a switch.  It won't be long now.  ~c~ ~c~ ~c~
All right I know what that means It about time to go FROG FISHING  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Pacific NW Ron

I'm waiting for them to start up here.  I'm about 75 miles North of you  tooboocoo so maybe I'll hear them tonight.  Last week water temp here was 42 - 44 degrees.  Almost time to start hittin it hard again.  I've got a frog tied on one rod ready to go.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Wizard

The frog pond is 30 yds from the house and stocked with bull frogs. I'll have a couple of weeks of loud grunting. Then a few weeks of jigging the big frogs to make space for the little ones. They do not go to waste.

Wizard

tooboocoo

Quote from: Wizard on March 14, 2018, 12:24:13 PM
The frog pond is 30 yds from the house and stocked with bull frogs. I'll have a couple of weeks of loud grunting. Then a few weeks of jigging the big frogs to make space for the little ones. They do not go to waste.

Wizard
~roflmao

Lipripper

Quote from: Wizard on March 14, 2018, 12:24:13 PM

Wizard
That brings back memories  ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet