Korea Bass fishing - Nakdong river, Milyang 28May17

Started by Bassinkorea, May 29, 2017, 11:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassinkorea

The bass are plentiful right now.
Water conditions for this river are quite good in terms of water clarity, with it being the clearest I have seen it, but the best fishing/catching was found in the more stained water.

Bigger fish were biting best in windy conditions in depths of around 20 - 25 feet.
Smaller bass all day long and any depth for some fun fishing.

Water temperatures in the 73 - 75 degree range.

Click here for the photos
2020 IBASS Gold - Zone 2 - AOY
2020 IBASS Classic - Winner
2020 IBASS Team Tourney - Winner (with FD)

Lipripper

Thanks for the report Steve and glad you and your daughter had a good day out on the river.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Bassinkorea

Mike Cork

Looks like a great trip  ~c~ Thanks for the report. I am actually surprised you are finding bass that deep in 70 degree water :-*

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bassinkorea

Mike, that was actually quite normal on that stretch of the river, there was water adjacent to where we were catching them that was up to and over 40 foot deep.

Donald Garner

Steve tks for the trip report and for sharing those pictures.
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

bucketsofbass

Looking to find a lake or some place to fish around daegu. I dont have a car so I need to go by taxi or train and I dont want to go beyond waegwan.  Any advice on good fishing spots (especially for bass) would be helpful.  it would be nice if I could join somone to show me around. thanks.

Bassinkorea

Quote from: bucketsofbass on June 21, 2018, 04:23:33 AM
Looking to find a lake or some place to fish around daegu. I dont have a car so I need to go by taxi or train and I dont want to go beyond waegwan.  Any advice on good fishing spots (especially for bass) would be helpful.  it would be nice if I could join somone to show me around. thanks.

I am not to familiar with the Daegu area, but from what I know, just about any stream, river or pond will have bass in it. There are tons of bass fisherman in that area, so if you head out to a body of water on a weekend and there are bass in there, there will be bass anglers there.
Another thing, bass anglers over here are not ones for taking home trash, so just look on the banks for empty soft plastics packets, empty hook packets and other evidence of bass fishing, then you'll be good to go.

Please report here and tell us what you find and catch!