What about some shirts

Started by MotherNature, April 23, 2018, 02:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveTX

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on April 24, 2018, 08:09:28 AM
Just Thinking that with all of the different requirements being expressed for shirts, it makes one wonder if perhaps having a UB Patch that a person could sew on or iron on might just be the way to go.  Use your own favorite shirts and just buy the embroidered patch etc.  Could even have a companion patch to indicate Charter or Life Member status.  I guess the best way to explain this would be something like a military rank insignia
That is a idea also. I figure the t shirt idea was a UB fund raising idea? But if it was just to offer some cool shirts the patch idea sounds cool as well. A sew on embroidered patch would be nice.  ;D

I really like the Duluth Longtail T shirts best. They are a heavy grade material that for a big fella covers my backside when I am working and bend down. I have some that are 4 or 5 years old. Very little if any fade and many colors. They are well worth the few extra bucks.

CraigP83

Longsleeve option?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Kris

I would be in for one of each, small logo and large logo. Lighter colors other than white would be preferable because I can stain a white shirt sitting still in the sun.  Long sleeves would be a plus but I read what you said MN.
We have a Sponsor who offers a long sleeve, dry knit shirt for $23.99. He offers it a list of colors but if UB offered it in one color with one large logo and UB down the sleeve what might it cost?
Reservoir fishing in MD, Vietnam Vet, Retired
Ouachita 16' Model B, Minn Kota, Lowrance, Raymarine
Moderator - Maryland Fishing Reports and Chat

TNDiver

I would get 1-2.  I prefer a grey or other color, but I don't mind white either.
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Bassin_VA

Long sleeve, lightweight would be awesome  but I would buy at least one either way.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OkobojiEagle

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on April 24, 2018, 06:41:33 AM
I aint hiding my belly, it's paid for, I earned it and it's all mine!!!
Rodney
My grand dad once told me, "if you've got something you're really proud of, build a porch over it".

oe