May 2018 Florida Hawg Wall

Started by Capt. BassinLou, April 30, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt. BassinLou

Welcome to the Florida Hawg Wall, this thread provides Florida Ultimate Bass members the opportunity to showcase their May 2018 Hawg's.

This thread does have a size limit. Only 2 categories of fish are asked to be posted here.

1. Any LMB that is 22" and/or 6lbs and higher

2. Any Personal Best regardless of weight and length

PoPo...Please... remember this is just a wall.  Comments are always welcomed recognizing the anglers accomplishment, however, discussions, please take it over to the May 2018 FLBR BS Thread if your an FLBR Club Member or May FL BASS Talk. Thank you and we appreciate your cooperation.  :)

rchiuz

23.25 in and 5.5 lbs

The hook didn't even penetrate any part of the bass. Was only holding on one of the gills. To make it even hard, was on a spinning reel, what a fight

🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

Capt. BassinLou

Lol!! Sweet looking fish Roberto!! Hawg wall again!! Wtg!!

SFL BassHunter

That's awesome bud! Congrats!
Was it on a bed?

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

big g

Wow Roberto, you never know when that big one is going to hit!  Great job my friend.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

rchiuz

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on May 07, 2018, 06:08:12 AM
That's awesome bud! Congrats!
Was it on a bed?

Not sure, was just casting around on the side that faces the track area at TP. Thought it was a small one until drag started and I was having problems reeling on the spinning reel

What is the worst thing about being a bank fisher? Always having to watch out for dog poop LOL

Kawidaddy

Had an awesome evening/early nighttime yesterday. By the time I was 4 casts in,which was around 7pm,I had 2 hawgs(22" & 22.50") I was throwing a weightless senko in watermelon violet. Switched to LT popping frog at dusk,but no big girls wanted it(19" was biggest on frog). About 9pm on way back to car I decided to toss the senko around for a bit more,this time black w/blue flake. The senko gave me my last fish of the night which was another 22.50". This one was a bit fatter at 5lb7oz as apposed to 5lb2oz form the earlier 22.50"er. 3 Hawgs in 1 night. Not the biggest Hawgs ever,but I believe they make it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk