Your Next Chris

Started by Lipripper, May 01, 2018, 02:53:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lipripper

OK cport just because I"m on my fishing trip don'[t think your going to slip under my radar  lo lo Congratulation on flipping your over again.  ~c~ ~c~ thanks for all you do around here and for being a member and joking around with us. Now on to the next set of numbers.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

SFL BassHunter

Lip I was wondering if you were going to catch it lol!

Good job CPort keep the posts coming, keep the jokes flowing, and even though LMG and I blame you for several purchases, it's all in good fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

analfisherman

BIG FISH, BIG/GREAT POSTS, SUPER INPUT, GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, KNOWLEDGE THAT GOES BEYOND WORDS, WILLINGNESS TO KEEP THE MONKEY BUSY ;) :).............

JOB WELL DONE AND CONGRATS YOUNG FELLA!!!!  ~c~ ~c~
"Fishing isn't life or death... it's more important than that."

cport

Quote from: analfisherman on May 01, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
BIG FISH, BIG/GREAT POSTS, SUPER INPUT, GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR, KNOWLEDGE THAT GOES BEYOND WORDS, WILLINGNESS TO KEEP THE MONKEY BUSY ;) :).............

JOB WELL DONE AND CONGRATS YOUNF FELLA!!!!  ~c~ ~c~
That was a paid announcement from the Friends of cport PAC lo 

Thanks for the kind words Joe, and thanks UB for providing a forum where this opinionated goofy bass angler can have some fun.
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

Mike Cork

Have fun? I hear learning from folks like you catching giant bass ~c~ ~c~ ~c~

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Smallie_Stalker

Congrats Chris!!!  ~c~  I enjoy reading your posts. I never know what you're going to say and that's the fun.  ;D
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

BarryFL

Spend two days on the boat with him and you'd wish he'd shut up.

-Barry-

~Barry~

cport

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on May 01, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

-Barry-

Anything more than two syllable words to a Crimson Tide fan is talking too much  ;D
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

BarryFL

True but beside the point.

-Barry-

~Barry~

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: TR21PDCTampa on May 01, 2018, 07:05:56 PM

-Barry-

There's no possible way he could talk more than my wife does.  ;) ::)

BarryFL

He doesn't really, I was just busting his balls. Chris is a great fishing partner but he has no stamina. I hope he works out before this year's classic.  LOL!

-Barry-

~Barry~

FloridaFishinFool

No stamina Chris??? Say it isn't so! Hmmmmm... I could use this to my advantage next time Chris!

Congrats on the post numbers! Now if only the fish could be in those same numbers too!
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

cport

Quote from: FloridaFishinFool on May 02, 2018, 08:16:05 PM
No stamina Chris??? Say it isn't so! Hmmmmm... I could use this to my advantage next time Chris!

Congrats on the post numbers! Now if only the fish could be in those same numbers too!
I hadn't been out on an all day trip in awhile, and it was HOT! I kept getting cramps that required me to stretch out on the back of the boat; I think that is what Barry was referring to. For some reason, when the fish were biting, the cramps magically disappeared...
11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

SFL BassHunter

Quote from: cport on May 03, 2018, 10:07:41 AM
I hadn't been out on an all day trip in awhile, and it was HOT! I kept getting cramps that required me to stretch out on the back of the boat; I think that is what Barry was referring to. For some reason, when the fish were biting, the cramps magically disappeared...
It's the other way around. The cramps come, and the bass can smell it. They know you're in a weekend state so they start biting. Like when you aren't paying attention, go to pull up your pants, or scratch your head, or back. Suddenly they wanna bite.
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Smallie_Stalker

Quote from: SFL BassHunter on May 03, 2018, 10:38:46 AM
It's the other way around. The cramps come, and the bass can smell it. They know you're in a weekend state so they start biting. Like when you aren't paying attention, go to pull up your pants, or scratch your head, or back. Suddenly they wanna bite.

So, you fish with your pants pulled down often?  No live bait allowed.  :o lo