Started by Princeton_Man, May 14, 2018, 10:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee Smith

Builder of Custom Personal Bassin' Rods

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Lee Smith

I will have to let them know a number by the end of the month, I have all 3 reserved, but they can fill them back up if we let them know ahead of time.

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on August 02, 2018, 01:47:47 PM
I will have to let them know a number by the end of the month, I have all 3 reserved, but they can fill them back up if we let them know ahead of time.
Awesome Brother!

You know that no matter who stays in them, we'll corrupt and convert them!  lo

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Bud Kennedy

Quote from: Lee Smith on August 02, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

Lee, the question unfortunately remains.  The big question is...Will you be able to be at the Guntersville Rally?

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on August 02, 2018, 02:33:05 PM
Lee, the question unfortunately remains.  The big question is...Will you be able to be at the Guntersville Rally?

Unless they kill me I'll be there!

Bud Kennedy

That is great news.  Now the follow up question.  Will you be fishing and will you be boating?

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on August 02, 2018, 02:35:01 PM
That is great news.  Now the follow up question.  Will you be fishing and will you be boating?

Cant answer them yet  :'( Hoping both by then, but no clue.

Princeton_Man

Quote from: Lee Smith on August 02, 2018, 04:50:29 PM
Cant answer them yet  :'( Hoping both by then, but no clue.
You have a seat in my Stratos. If you can't handle the running, we'll go slow.

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

zippyduck

OK guys, get me the dollar amount I will need, and I will try to make a decision by the end of the week.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

caddyjoe77

Quote from: Princeton_Man on August 02, 2018, 01:18:43 PM
Seriously?? :surrender:
Caddy Joe and Pat??? They've never missed a year!

VA Hawghunter??

Can't make it then.
BeerMe

Captsteve

I'll be offshore and was hoping

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

TNDiver

Football schedule came out and we have a game Thursday and Saturday, so I won't be able to make it.
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Mike Cork

Quote from: TNDiver on August 09, 2018, 11:39:59 AM
Football schedule came out and we have a game Thursday and Saturday, so I won't be able to make it.

Dang it... Didn't you tell them there were more important things on those dates and to schedule around it...

You'll be missed, one of these days I'm going to shake your hand.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

TNDiver

Yeah one of these years LOL.  It would be good to meet everyone
There is nothing like sharing any moment outdoors with someone special!

UB Life Member: Starcraft Deck Boat with Minnkota Fortrex and Garmin Echomap Plus

Bud Kennedy

From what I can tell at this moment here are the folks who will be attending the Rally at Guntersville.

Lee Smith

Mike Cork

Laurie Cork

Princeton Man

Terry G

Bud Kennedy

If this is gonna be the crew, then I suggest it would be appropriate to book Cabin #3 so Mike and Laurie can have the Honeymoon suite.  The only down side of this cabin is that it does not have a covered porch like cabin 1.

If for some reason the Guntersville event does not happen then I am gonna head down to Florida to meet the Florida crew at Kissimmee.

LgMouthGambler

Somebody please sign up. Lord help us, we have enough old geezers down here.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lee Smith

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on August 17, 2018, 12:33:47 PM
From what I can tell at this moment here are the folks who will be attending the Rally at Guntersville.

Lee Smith

Mike Cork

Laurie Cork

Princeton Man

Terry G

Bud Kennedy

If this is gonna be the crew, then I suggest it would be appropriate to book Cabin #3 so Mike and Laurie can have the Honeymoon suite.  The only down side of this cabin is that it does not have a covered porch like cabin 1.

If for some reason the Guntersville event does not happen then I am gonna head down to Florida to meet the Florida crew at Kissimmee.

I'll have to let Connie know next week, so they can rent the other cabin.

Princeton_Man

Looks like the best of the best will be there. Surely someone else feels they might have a chance to take the trophy.  ~shade

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

D.W. Verts

I've fretted over this. I just don't know how to get it done this time.
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Terry G

Looks like only the heavy weights up to the fun

thebassingirl

Quote from: Bud Kennedy on August 17, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

Lee Smith

Mike Cork

Laurie Cork

Princeton Man

Terry G

Bud Kennedy

I'm working on finding a way to get the Hubs and me there! Give me a day or two...
This ain't your daddy's Zebco

thebassingirl

Need details on the total cost and cabin location/rental please!
This ain't your daddy's Zebco

Bud Kennedy

Here is a link to the website for the cabins. https://www.guntersvillefishermansvillage.com/cottages.html

Our typical cost is divided equally by the number of participants.  I think a good rule off thumb would be about $50.00 per day per person.  Maybe someone else can provide more specifics.  Other costs you might face would be for food and drink expenses.

the cabins are located about 3 miles or so from the Waterfront Bay Launch.  The cabins are not fancy but clean and well appointed.   Great places to plug in the boat to charge batteries under a carport style roof.

Just so you understand that this is a fun deal an although we do have a tournament day on Saturday it really is not a real structured deal.  I can't remember the last time we actually had a weigh in.  Lots of pictures to indicate the catches.  We tend to arrive at different times but most arrive Wednesday or Thursday and Depart Sunday.

coldfront

Quote from: Princeton_Man on August 17, 2018, 05:35:12 PM
Looks like the best of the best will be there. Surely someone else feels they might have a chance to take the trophy.  ~shade

i don't know, that looks like a pretty salty line up just looking for more donors.