Road Trip!! Lake Saint Clair MI

Started by Rangerman, May 16, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rangerman

Getting the mess together, rod's loaded with all new Segar Fluro, special baits packed and the pump is primed for 7-8 days of the best smallie fishing in the world, weather providing lo  If it blows we will check local tackle shops, ( Not Many) for such a great lake lo  Sleep, Eat and have a great time. Will post once on the fish.
Y'all all need to put LSC on the bucket list, get trip however a bunch of driving but can be awesome with correct timing ~c~  Quit Wishing and Go Fishing ;)

BrandonK

Good luck and have fun! I have a coworker that lives up there and fished LSC all the time. Sounds like a great lake

Rangerman

It's always been a great lake for lots of smallies. It is very much up to the wind and what direction.  Lake Saint Clair is not a lake that is fun to fish on Saturday or Sunday due to the White Boats and believe it or not it's worst that Lake Norman for White Boats lo and it being a shallow natural lake it's really churnes up.

Bud Kennedy

Boots, what ever you do, DON'T FORGET THE CPAP this year

Rangerman

lo Bud I have my old back up in the Suburban NOW lo I'll not make that mistake again. I Hope PoPo

Rangerman

Guys if you have NOT FISHED Lake Saint Clair in the Spring ya have not been fishing lo Facts and just the facts. If ya want the detail's IM or post I got the drill down after 10 years.

santee bass

Boots,ya'll have a good trip.I'am taking off this year, made 24 trips since 2005.I had already decided not to go & then they put my fishing buddy from Ohio on oxygen.He is still fishing some.