Cross Lake 5/20/18

Started by Bobby Saffel, May 20, 2018, 10:34:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobby Saffel

I fished from from 5:30  pm until dark. Bite was slow even though the wind blew. Water was 88 in the shallows. Plastics and frog caught all the fish. Only had one bite until the sun started going down then had four more. Water had a heavy stain to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike Cork

It's been a grind out there. We have our last Thursday Night Tournament out there this week and part of me is damn glad it's over LOL ~roflmao

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Bobby Saffel

no kidding. I haven't been out on the water in a while because of work. I felt like a big dummy out there.

mike, how is the salvinia on caddo?

Mike Cork

Non existent as far as I've seen. Now I haven't been up the Jeems nor Clinton Lake area but I haven't seen any on the lake at all.

Cork's Reel Service

Bobby Saffel

Mike Cork

Pad fields are taking hold real good in the normal areas. Hydrilla is all over just under the surface.

Cork's Reel Service

Bobby Saffel

Awesome. Can't wait to get back out there

pbandjabame

Mike, we went up to the bridge on Jeems about 2 weeks ago. Not a drop of salvinia. Went up into clinton lake around a month ago, same story. Now if that Hydrilla would just mat up it'll be game on.

Mike Cork

Quote from: pbandjabame on May 26, 2018, 09:08:06 PM
Mike, we went up to the bridge on Jeems about 2 weeks ago. Not a drop of salvinia. Went up into clinton lake around a month ago, same story. Now if that Hydrilla would just mat up it'll be game on.

I spent Saturday on Caddo this past weekend, the hydrilla is looking good and still no salvania. There is hope :-*

Cork's Reel Service