June 2018 IBASS BS thread

Started by zippyduck, May 31, 2018, 11:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippyduck

Craig gets the first blow in and the leap frogging begins. I need to get to some water fast.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

FD

Heavy rains sent me home early today so I got on the water for a couple of hours. I played with schoolies until I filled my limit then went pig hunting.  This one was just over 5 pounds and fell for a mega vibe swimming just under the pads.

swim/bike/run....repeat

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

TheLastRodBender

disregard, wrong place

Lipripper

Looks like some folks having trouble posting pictures from tapatalk.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

zippyduck

With the problems with Tapatalk I will wave the 24 hr. limit till it is fixed.

TheLastRodBender

Quote from: Lipripper on June 07, 2018, 01:41:07 PM
Looks like some folks having trouble posting pictures from tapatalk.
Yeah it won't post but it's also too large of a file

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ItsJason

We keep getting weird weather here too. High wind and lightning. Last two weeks was rain in that mix as well. This week has been dry. Wind and rain dont bother me much. But I dont mess with lightning. Yesterdays trip was maybe 2 and a half hours, and that short trip felt like heaven. I'm booked solid this month, plus have a ton of rod orders to fill, so dont know how much I'll be able to get out.
Still didn't see any beds on the last outing, they should be getting on them any day now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Is everyone seeing their pics again?

bassmanstan

I didn't have any problems posting last night from Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SteveTX

I got to the boat ramp and one of those storm cells paid us a visit also. I just sat there hoping it would skirt around us. After many many lightening flickers in the distance it became apparent it was just going to stay to close or hit us. I dont do the lightening either so we buckled it back down and called it a day. Hopefully will get out today.

zippyduck

Quote from: Bassinlou on June 08, 2018, 06:33:19 AM
Is everyone seeing their pics again?

I have everyones pics except for The lastrodbender's.

Quote from: bassmanstan on June 08, 2018, 06:45:19 AM
I didn't have any problems posting last night from Tapatalk.

You did have a problem. I could not see your pics.

TheLastRodBender

Quote from: zippyduck on June 08, 2018, 10:04:52 AM
I have everyones pics except for The lastrodbender's.

You did have a problem. I could not see your pics.

My pics are up now... sorry you need to zoom in to see the numbers... I'm going to try to find a way to do it better. 

zippyduck

Quote from: TheLastRodBender on June 08, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
My pics are up now... sorry you need to zoom in to see the numbers... I'm going to try to find a way to do it better.

All good. Did You know we count in 1/4 inch increments. Looks like all your fish were well over the inch marker.

bassmanstan

That's weird cause it showed up in the thread for me. Although I was using Tapatalk.

TheLastRodBender

Quote from: zippyduck on June 08, 2018, 10:35:01 AM
All good. Did You know we count in 1/4 inch increments. Looks like all your fish were well over the inch marker.

I did not... i guess I missed that!  I will update my numbers

zippyduck

FD,

Sorry I did not reply to your post earlier. Been crazy with Tapatalk glitches.

That is one fine looking bass my friend.  ~c~ ~c~

Pacific NW Ron

Look out for me guys.  I'm back in town and hitting the water tomorrow morning.  Word is bass fishing here has picked up during the 10 days I've been gone.  Hope to fill my stringer with 18 inchers tomorrow.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

zippyduck

D.W. Verts

It's 94 degrees out, but the humidity is way low... They're sayin' it's hot out, but I reckon folks need reminding what hot really feels like.

We worked all day at the restaurant, and it'd be good to just kick back awhile, but I have a long day of more work tomorrow, so I think I'm gonna head out in a little bit. I have a new pond/lake that I've had permission to fish for almost two years and have never been too. It's supposed to be loaded up. It looks HORRIBLE from the satellite pics I've looked at. Really plain, boring, and well, horrible. But I could use a little adventure, and new places are always good, at least for a little bit.

I'd like to talk some smack, but I've only been fishin' one day this month, and I really ain't feelin' it. So the sunscreen is is almost set-in. Here I go...
Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

ItsJason

Got out for a bit today, just not for bass. Spring runoff is finally tapering off, had been a while since I flung a fly around in the river...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

zippyduck

Walked the creek yesterday and got a nice one. Forgot tape.
Also got out for some eyes this weekend.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

SFL BassHunter

Hey zip there is a mistake with my score. As much as I would like to take credit for 93" I'm not near that yet lol. I have to do the math but I'm probably more in the 70's I think.

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

SteveTX

P
Quote from: SFL BassHunter on June 11, 2018, 06:54:01 AM
Hey zip there is a mistake with my score. As much as I would like to take credit for 93" I'm not near that yet lol. I have to do the math but I'm probably more in the 70's I think.

I glanced at the scores and was supprised you didn't blow past my score. I think last month some got a 1" bonus too but I didn't read up to see why as I was one of the ones who got the bonus.  lo I haven't been feeling well so my fishing has slowed er stopped for a few days. Stupid flu bug.

zippyduck

Steve you got a century mark bonus last month.

zippyduck

Well it looks like summer heat is hitting the south bad and has the fish in a funk.mean while up north a NE wind most days has our fish in a funk.

Hopefully this all changes and we start seeing some big bags. Good luck guys.