Hi

Started by Minnesotapiper, June 03, 2018, 03:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minnesotapiper

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my name Is Josh and I live in Shakopee MN I've been fishing since I was 2 at my family cabin up in Aitkin. i have a 3yr old daughter who I hope I can get into the great hobby/sport of fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lipripper

Josh and to Ultimate Bass ans we are glad ot have you here with us so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and be sure to let us know if we can help you with anything around here and if you have some questions don't be afraid to ask cause there isn't any dumb question  ;D We would love to see some fishing reports in your stat board after a day out fishing so please stop by and drop one off.  Minnesota Bass Fishing Reports Also be sure to stop by that and sign up for a chance to win some Mr Twister baits in the New Members Contest. Stop by as much as you like and glad to have you herew with us.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Capt. BassinLou

Welcome to UB Josh!!  ~beer~

CraigP83

Welcome to UB. How has the fishing been for you so far?  I live in South Saint Paul and it's been a weird year with the weather but Ive managed a few nice ones on Minnetonka and Mille Lacs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Minnesotapiper

I haven't been out yet this year I'm hoping to get out tomorrow or Tuesday and try in prior lake I live in Shakopee

Donald Garner

Josh,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

CraigP83

Quote from: Minnesotapiper on June 03, 2018, 07:28:11 PM
I haven't been out yet this year I'm hoping to get out tomorrow or Tuesday and try in prior lake I live in Shakopee

Prior is fun but I have a hard time finding big ones there.  Do you fish O'Dowd? That's a pretty fun lake near Shakopee

Minnesotapiper

Yeah I haven't had luck at O'dowd but is like to find someone with a boat that won't mind if I take along and go fishing with them in their boat

CraigP83

Quote from: Minnesotapiper on June 03, 2018, 07:47:42 PM
Yeah I haven't had luck at O'dowd but is like to find someone with a boat that won't mind if I take along and go fishing with them in their boat

Have you considered joining a club?

Minnesotapiper

Quote from: CraigP83 on June 03, 2018, 07:53:27 PM
Have you considered joining a club?

Are there any fishing clubs in MN?

CraigP83

Quote from: Minnesotapiper on June 03, 2018, 07:54:05 PM
Are there any fishing clubs in MN?