Ultimate Bass ULTIMATE BASS | BASS FISHING CLASSIFIED ADS | CONTACT US    

Bass Fishing information about bass boats, tackle, fishing rods, baitcasters and other reels all about bass fishing.
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Thank you! Sorry about the wait...

Page Down
FREE TACKLE EVERY WEEK

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

NuTech Lures

Doc Irv Custom Baits

Life Vantage

Get Bit Outdoors

X Zone Lures

Bass Anglers Magazine - The Best bass fishing magazine on the rack! Subscribe Today and Catch More Bass

Bass Boats For Sale Free Classified Ads

Laurie Cork
Ph. (318)347-7380
You can Email Me Here

Mike Cork
Ph. (318)560-9827

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reports from St. Clair  (Read 150 times)

Bud Kennedy

• Life Member
  • PFD's and KILL SWITCHES SAVE LIVES
Reports from St. Clair
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:10:48 PM »

Getting pics from Rangerman looks like they are catching some nice fish but have been fighting the windy conditions.  My old phone does not seem to be able to handle all the pics they are sending so I have not been able to post. 

Rangerman

• Lunker
Re: Reports from St. Clair
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 08:34:06 AM »

Just got back in last night after a week at World Famous Lake Saint Clair, and the fishing was very good ~c~ We had six boats all from this area and all boat landed lo 30-40 SMB a day from 2-4 lb.  There were 4 small mouth caught over 5, and one large mouth over six landed ;D  Now I say "landed" lo lo over twice that many on and never made it to the boat, with wind and those ding dong fish can jump it seem 3 foot out of the water. Never been into such a jumping bunch of fish.  All boats reported catch 50-60 rock bass we all call em googley eyes lo No real bunch of toothy critters caught but a few.  Weapons of choice were drop shot and swim baits including some hard body swimbait.  Wind was from 12-20 mph and mostly from the East or NE, SE and on LSC West is the best and East is the Least lo.  Going to start working on climbing the mountain to Cherokee and Douglas for next trips.  Guys Lake Saint Clair needs to be on all bass fishermen's bucket list. Only 12 hours WAO dragging a boat one way and $25.00 worth of tolls.  If interested give me a call and put you on the hotel, landing and info that will save you time and money. 

Lipripper

• LM Forum Staff
  • Chicago Illinois
Re: Reports from St. Clair
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 09:48:33 AM »

Just got back in last night after a week at World Famous Lake Saint Clair, and the fishing was very good ~c~ We had six boats all from this area and all boat landed lo 30-40 SMB a day from 2-4 lb.  There were 4 small mouth caught over 5, and one large mouth over six landed ;D  Now I say "landed" lo lo over twice that many on and never made it to the boat, with wind and those ding dong fish can jump it seem 3 foot out of the water. Never been into such a jumping bunch of fish.  All boats reported catch 50-60 rock bass we all call em googley eyes lo No real bunch of toothy critters caught but a few.  Weapons of choice were drop shot and swim baits including some hard body swimbait.  Wind was from 12-20 mph and mostly from the East or NE, SE and on LSC West is the best and East is the Least lo.  Going to start working on climbing the mountain to Cherokee and Douglas for next trips.  Guys Lake Saint Clair needs to be on all bass fishermen's bucket list. Only 12 hours WAO dragging a boat one way and $25.00 worth of tolls.  If interested give me a call and put you on the hotel, landing and info that will save you time and money.
Thanks for the report and sharing all them great Smallie pictures with us. Y'all did catch some great looking footballs. ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Monster Fishing Tactle is the best place to buy your tackle needs Check them out online

When Bass Fishing Is More than Just a Hobby - Dobyns Rods

QUICK LINKS
UB Home
Main Forum
Welcome
Dock Talk
Techniques
Rods and Reels
Tackle Box
Catch of the Day
UB Contests
Tips and Ideas
Sponsor Connection
Fishing Reports
Charter Members Only
Bass Fishing Classified Ads
Boats 4 Sale

BECOME A
CHARTER MEMBER
SUPPORT UB

Find out about the contests before everyone else and know about the latest news first

Page Up

Page created in 0.064 seconds with 24 queries.