Happy Days!!!!

Started by big g, June 13, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big g

Just a pleasant note!  My son and his bride had Identical Twin Boys last Saturday.  My daughter in law went into labor early on Saturday and they had to do a quick C-section.  The boys are 4 weeks early, but doing very well in the preemie unit.  They were both a little over 4 pounds, and big for this early an arrival.
Both are responsive to both parents touch and voice.  It is amazing what they can do today for these fragile lives.  We are blessed, and only hope and pray things continue on such a positive path. 
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

SFL BassHunter

Congrats Grandpa! Good to hear the positive news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

Capt. BassinLou

Donald Garner

Well Grandpa congrats to your son and daughter - In-law on the new addition to the family  ~c~ ~c~

Tks for sharing this with us.  Of course when the time is right we're going to need to see pictures with Grandpa and his new grand kids  ;)
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

FloridaFishinFool

Awesome! Congratulations!
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

big g

Thank you guys, we are truly blessed and so thankful for the care they are receiving.
(Fish) - P/B 11.4, Everglades, L67, L28, Little 67, Alligator Alley, Sawgrass, Holey Land, Loxahatchee, Ida, Osbourne, Okeechobee, Weston Lakes. Broward and Dade Canals.

Pacific NW Ron

Congrats on the addition to the family.  Good to hear everyone is doing well.
Enjoying retirement in the great Pacific Northwest.  I've turned into a fair weather angler.  Why do it today when I can do it tomorrow?

Canesfan

Quote from: Pacific NW Ron on June 13, 2018, 10:23:58 PM
Congrats on the addition to the family.  Good to hear everyone is doing well.
Way to go. Future fishing buddies !

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

LgMouthGambler

My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

cport

Congrats, and here's a present for the twins

11lb 2 oz PB 🎣

SFL BassHunter

PB: 6lbs 5oz / 24.25 inches.
Rods/Reels Dobyns, 13 Fishing, Cabelas Arachnid, Daiwa Tatula CT, Tatula SVTW, Tatula Tactical, Tatula Type R
Florida Bass Fishing

big g

Cport they are Seminoles by birth!  Only the best!

Deadeye

Congrats on the new additions.

Our twin boys were born early too and were in the Nicu unit for some time before they were able to come home.

Couldn't tell it now, almost 3 and growing like crazy.

Captsteve

congratulations  twice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

Lipripper

Congrats George and I will pray that the boys keep going the way they are going and keep up their health and strength and be sure to post some  ;PHO) for us.  ~c~ ~c~

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

big g

Quote from: Deadeye on June 14, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
Congrats on the new additions.

Our twin boys were born early too and were in the Nicu unit for some time before they were able to come home.

Couldn't tell it now, almost 3 and growing like crazy.

They hate they have to go home and leave them there.  This will all be a memory soon.  Boys still doing good!

Lipripper

Quote from: big g on June 14, 2018, 10:24:48 AM
They hate they have to go home and leave them there.  This will all be a memory soon.  Boys still doing good!
Thanks for the update George and the twins are in good hand. I have seen how well they take care of them in the Special Care Nursery. I worked at a hospital for 29 years and took care of the equipment they use in the SCN area .

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Canesfan

Quote from: big g on June 14, 2018, 09:56:42 AM
Cport they are Seminoles by birth!  Only the best!

Ummmmm! 

big g

Quote from: Lipripper on June 14, 2018, 10:03:14 AM
Congrats George and I will pray that the boys keep going the way they are going and keep up their health and strength and be sure to post some  ;PHO) for us.  ~c~ ~c~

Thanks Lip, you are a special guy! :)

scottrowell

Congratulations

Smallie_Stalker

Congrats Gramps!!!  ~c~ ~c~  Two future fishing partners right there. Happy to hear mom and babies are all doing fine.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

zippyduck

Congrats and 4 lbs is not small at all. They do amazing things in NICU units.  ~c~
Enjoy GRAMPS.  ;D
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

big g

Thanks guys for the reassuring words. ~c~  We will look back at this as just small speed bump on the road of life.  Mom and Dad are in good spirits but short on sleep.  I think this will continue for quite some time.  All is good today with both boys, it can't get any better then that.

WTodd

Congrats; I have grandchild #2 due in about 10 days.....it's a boy.