Hi from West TN

Started by gtrpickr, June 23, 2018, 03:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtrpickr

Hi,
New to the forum and hope to gain some good info on bass fishing while I am here.

Lipripper

and to Ultimate Bass and glad to hav eyou here with us so make yourself right at  :)hsh: and be sure to let us know if you need any help finding anything around here. Would love ot see some fishing reports down in your home state after a good day of fishing.  Tennessee Bass Fishing Reports Be sure to stop by and sign up for the new members contest that I sent you the link to also and welcome again and glad to have you here with us.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

Hey Gary. From one guitar picker to another Welcome to the Ultimate Bass family! Pleasure to have you with us. Pull up a chair, make yourself right at home and jump in wherever you feel comfortable. 

Would like to win some free gear from some of the great companies that sponsor our site? Be sure and put your name in for the New Member's Contest and the Weekly Contests .

If you are interested in a little friendly competition for bragging rights only get in on our iBass tournament . You can find the rules here iBass Rules

We love pictures around here. Please feel free to post some pics of your catches anytime in our Catch of the Day board.

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to learning from what you share with us.

In the meantime, if you need any help with anything at all please don't hesitate to contact me or any other staff member.

Once again, Welcome!

><> Smallie_Stalker  <><

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

Donald Garner

Gary,

Welcome to the UltimateBass Family we're glad you're here  ~c~
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

Princeton_Man

Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

zippyduck

Welcome to UB!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Polaris425

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk