Update for our moderator

Started by fishandkamp, July 11, 2018, 09:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishandkamp

Guys you may or may not have seen my post on the Dock Talk forum. I just wanted to let everyone here know that our moderator Kris is currently in the hospital. He is battling some health issues, so join in and send some prayers his way.
I will try to watch this board a bit more closely, but can not come close to filling his shoes.  So if you have been waiting for any replies or wondering why we have no moderator input for a bit, well let this be an update.

Captsteve

prayers sent to the Lord

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Steve
Headed for the Lake

jyu87

Thoughts for a speedy recovery
2018 Tracker 190TX
Mercury 115 ProXS
Lowrance HDS 12 & 9 Gen3

gatorglenn

Praying for good things ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
06 PT 175 TX
Mercury 60 hp

gshappell

Get well soon Kris!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

Capt. BassinLou

Quote from: fishandkamp on July 11, 2018, 09:05:14 PM
Guys you may or may not have seen my post on the Dock Talk forum. I just wanted to let everyone here know that our moderator Kris is currently in the hospital. He is battling some health issues, so join in and send some prayers his way.
I will try to watch this board a bit more closely, but can not come close to filling his shoes.  So if you have been waiting for any replies or wondering why we have no moderator input for a bit, well let this be an update.

Kris is in our thoughts.

F&K appreciate you stepping up to the plate, you are not alone, I keep watch over the State boards. Need any help or have any questions you can always just send me a PM.

FloridaFishinFool

Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

Smallie_Stalker

Our brother Kris remains in our daily prayers.
Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

fishandkamp

Thanks everyone for your prayers and support. I have one topic covering his situation in Dock Talk but then I wanted to let anyone that visits here be aware why he would not respond to a question, concern or issue. Both Kris and I have fished MD, PA and some VA waters for decades.  I though someone like myself could help stand in during his absence since I do know many of our waters.

I did respond directly to a couple of our members since they asked questions and were given good generic advice. I offered my input since I grew up fishing some of the exact same ponds and lakes.

Kris and I have phone contact probably 3 or 4 times a week and so I will be seeing him soon at the hospital.