88,000 posts

Started by zippyduck, July 13, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zippyduck

Guess who just passed another milestone?

Keep up the hard work Lip.
3rd place 2017 UB IBASS 377.75"
AOY 2018 IBASS Cool Casters  369.00"
AOY 2019 IBASS Cool Casters  362.50"

Capt. BassinLou

Already?! ...  lo  ~c~ Congrats Lip, thank you for all the help you do around here.  ~beer~

FloridaFishinFool

Wow! Lip lives on here! Give us 88,000 more Lip!
Words are the exercise for the brain. Words are life expressed... without words we die a slow meaningless death. Silence to the grave is no way to go! So live! Use words! Power of the pen is sharper than any sword! Make it so! Mom said don't surround yourself with idiots! Fly higher than the Eagles... and don't run with the turkeys! Deus Vult!

D.W. Verts

Old School Bass Fishin', My Hickbilly Life, and Hickbilly Outdoors with D.W. Verts on YOUTUBE!
Solar Bat Sunglasses Pro Staff

Donald Garner

Lip, Congrats brother on the 88,000th posting  ~c~  Tks for all you do around here on UltimateBass  ~shade
Belton Texas part of God's Country
Stratos 285 Pro XL Yamaha 150 VMax; Lowrance Hook 7 Electronics; Minn Kota Foretrex Trolling Motor

G3 1548 Alwed Jon boat Yamaha 25hp outboard 

FD

88k? 

We're the best option you have for entertainment?

Lip, you need a life...

swim/bike/run....repeat

Sent from the end of the paved road.....
Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Oldfart9999

Lip, congrats!!! You are a true wonder!!!
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Princeton_Man

Wow! :shocking: Congratulations Lip! ~c~
Stratos 285 XL Pro 150 Evinrude ETEC

Dobyns Rods - LSCR Club

Smallie_Stalker

Congrats buddy ~c~

See you next week for your next thousand. lo lo lo

You've got to start typing faster. I need to see what happens to thw counter when you hit 100k.

Sent from my LG-H932 (LG V30 Plus) using Tapatalk

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire

LgMouthGambler

If he hits 100,000, UB is gonna crash.  lo
My wife says she is gonna leave me if I go fishing one more time........lord how I will miss that woman.

Lipripper

Thanks everyone and zippy I stopped collecting milestone a few years back.  lo lo

Lou and Smallie I'm slowing down a little. It took me a little over a month for this thousand  ~sweat

FFF I hope I'm around for another 88,000 post.  ;D

Dale your right Goodness. Gracious. lo lo

Donald I enjoy doing what I do around here and Mike said when I reach 90,000 they would give me a pay raise.  ~roflmao ~roflmao

FD since I can't get out and fish like I use to because of my health where else could I go to get so much free entertainment and laughs  ~roflmao ~roflmao

Rodney your right I wonder about myself all the time. ;D

PM thanks and it's easy being here among friends and family.

Matt it's sort of like that Y2K scare we had you just never know what's going to happen.  lo If it does it wouldn't be the first time I crashed this place. ;D

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Mike Cork

Lip I've congratulated you on all of these thousands and thousands of posts. I even tried to catch you while you had to take a break.....

At this point all I can say is thank you, you do a tremendous amount of work around here. Most only see it when they first join, but if they ever need anything they know where to turn.

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

Lipripper

Quote from: Mike Cork on July 16, 2018, 10:05:10 AM
Lip I've congratulated you on all of these thousands and thousands of posts. I even tried to catch you while you had to take a break.....

At this point all I can say is thank you, you do a tremendous amount of work around here. Most only see it when they first join, but if they ever need anything they know where to turn.
Thanks Mike and I did take a long sabbatical for a couple of years and then I heard you were getting to close to my post count so I had to come back. lo lo

Mike Cork

Quote from: Lipripper on July 16, 2018, 10:58:51 AM
Thanks Mike and I did take a long sabbatical for a couple of years and then I heard you were getting to close to my post count so I had to come back. lo lo

Well then I know how to keep you here :-* Just not sure my fingers can jabber that well

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

the_huber_show

Fishbrain: The_Huber_Show

Lipripper