Cedar Bluffs Res. Bass Fishing Reports

Started by toobman, September 08, 2004, 03:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toobman

Post Cedar Bluffs Reports here
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius

Frank Villa (toobman)  CBF Webmaster  CBC Webmaster

k0diak

Anyone have any reports for this lake?

"The only thing better than fishing, is talking about fishing."

k0diak

Fished an ABA tournament Saturday April 16th Fish caught on Jigs....spinnerbaits and senkos.....water temps were 52-56......water clarity ranged from 1ft to 6ft.....and we lucked out...there was no wind....sometimes that lake has winds up to 40mph.....Tournament was won with 3 fish just under 10lbs.....

Mike Cork

40 MPH winds  :shocking: must be something to do with a canyon draft :-\

Did it seem like the fish were on staging pattern for the spawn? with those temps you probably still have some great fishing to look forward to

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

toobman

Fished the Centennial Bass Club Classic on April 9th, the 10th we had to cancel due to wind.  Many Bass were caught back in coves using jig n pig or texas rigged worms. Some occasionally on tubes.  4 - 8 ft of water.

Toobman
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius

Frank Villa (toobman)  CBF Webmaster  CBC Webmaster

Mike Cork

Thanks for the update Toobman  ~c~ Do you know what the water temp was running? With the fish in the backs of the coves are they looking at spawning or is it post spawn already?

Fishing is more than just a hobby

Dobyns Rods - Monster Fishing Tackle
Cork's Reel Service

razorsedge31

Hello all days almost over. Work almost done and time to do some fishing. By the way.... does anybody have a good copy of a map of cedar bluff lake. Our club is going there next month and I've never been there and I'd like to know what to expect. Any info would be great!!!!!

Joe
I am the BOSS of my household and I can go fishing anytime I want and my wife said I could say that!!!!!!

k0diak

Spinnerbaits.....buzzbaits and lots of flip-baits instant message me if you need anymore info  ~shhh