Medical Marijuana, really?

Started by FD, July 23, 2018, 03:56:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadeye

Quote from: FD on July 23, 2018, 03:56:56 AM
First of all I'm not interested in a political, legal, or moral debate about the use of pot. If you're against it, great, you're entitled to your opinion but keep it to yourself in this thread.

What I want to know is if anyone has firsthand knowledge of its effectiveness in dealing with chronic pain,

Thanks
FD

swim/bike/run....repeat

Sent from the end of the paved road.....

So did you get the Info you wer looking for?

Oldfart9999

There was a family group having a party at one of the parks along the Erie Canal, 2 of them, from California, were supposed to be watching the kids. A 6 year old girl fell into the canal and drowned unseen by anyone, it came out in the last few days that the 2 supposedly watching the kids were too busy taking a pot break, they are facing criminal charges now, even if they are found not guilty their lives are ruined because of the pot use.
Rodney 
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

Deadeye

Quote from: Oldfart9999 on July 26, 2018, 11:59:15 AM
There was a family group having a party at one of the parks along the Erie Canal, 2 of them, from California, were supposed to be watching the kids. A 6 year old girl fell into the canal and drowned unseen by anyone, it came out in the last few days that the 2 supposedly watching the kids were too busy taking a pot break, they are facing criminal charges now, even if they are found not guilty their lives are ruined because of the pot use.
Rodney
If they were getting a soda out of the cooler would that of made a difference?

Oldfart9999

Quote from: Deadeye on July 26, 2018, 02:53:58 PM
If they were getting a soda out of the cooler would that of made a difference?

Time spent looking for her, may have been able to save her and only one of them would be needed to grab the sodas. I'm not blaming the pot per say, same would happen if they were sneaking beer or hiding smoking from their parents, it's just one more thing to add to the mix. Also, if you read positive for it you could wreck a career or not be able to get into one, why I said they know what chemical in pot does what as far pain killing or appetite enhancement etc is and they could be extracted and used to target the problem.
Rodney
Old Fishermen never die, their rods just go limp.

FD

Quote from: Deadeye on July 26, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

So did you get the Info you wer looking for?
I'm still researching. I have a follow up on the BP in a few weeks and I'll talk to the doc more about it then.

Thanks for all the honest input guys, I really appreciate it.

Mods- probably time to lock this thread as it's starting to take a turn.

swim/bike/run....repeat

Arti-FISH-ial Entertainment Guide Service
FDx Custom Rods                                   SwampCat Boat Works

Lipripper

Quote from: FD on July 27, 2018, 06:32:02 PM
I'm still researching. I have a follow up on the BP in a few weeks and I'll talk to the doc more about it then.

Thanks for all the honest input guys, I really appreciate it.

Mods- probably time to lock this thread as it's starting to take a turn.

swim/bike/run....repeat

Or move it to the GS area.

Kats Rule And Bass Drool.Viet Nam Vet

Smallie_Stalker

I'm gonna lock it for now and wait for a ruling from an admin on what should happen next.

Dobyns Rods   Titan Tungsten   Abu Garcia  Berkley  Pflueger  Spiderwire